Judge Rips Arizona GOP For 'Groundless' Lawsuit Challenging Biden's Win, Orders It To Pay Legal Fees

His insurrection?? LOL It was going on while he was still giving his speech.

Looks like a Trump insurrection to me

View attachment 468422
View attachment 468424

Since most were arrested for trespassing and not insurrection I'd say you are full of shit. Just because you want insurrection doesn't mean it is. LOL

Trespassers do not kill and injure over a hundred policemen

Those that died, died of heart attacks. The only person shot was an unarmed woman going through a broken window.

View attachment 468422
View attachment 468424

Since most were arrested for trespassing and not insurrection I'd say you are full of shit. Just because you want insurrection doesn't mean it is. LOL

Hahahahahahahahahahaha take off that facediaper and breathe in some air.

This is interesting.

The gop in Arizona refused to accept the result of the election so demanded all the ballots to be sent to the state congress for them to be counted and verified.

It was all a bunch of garbage with the result being the same as the other 2 counts.

Now a judge has called their lawsuit groundless and has ordered the Arizona gop to repay some of the court costs.

I hope the gop gets the message and doesn't pull this garbage again.

That's rich. What did you expect from a life long democrat judge. One thing for certain, democrats will never be accused of being fair and above board. Look at the "transparency" that Hidin Biden exhibits as he dodders away from the reporters without taking any questions. LMAO, try again.

View attachment 468422
View attachment 468424

You see any of them carrying a gun?? No you did not because none of them were armed.

The only person shot was an unarmed woman making her way through a broken window.

Those that died other than her had heart attacks or strokes.

Well Trump has 75 million supporters

Not after his post election antics and his Jan 6 insurrection

His insurrection?? LOL It was going on while he was still giving his speech. Folks were already in the capital buildings and they weren't Trump supporters. Oh and he told the to peacefully go and air their concerns.

As for the stolen election. I'd have done exactly what he did. It was the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history.
they werent Trump supporters, but carrying all those Trump flags and blue lives flags.
Who else wanted to stop the electoral count for Biden?
They wanted someone to check the signatures on the fake leftyvirus mailin ballots only for Biden.
the ballots are only handled in the states.
On Jan 6th, they were only certifying the electoral college votes.
The electoral college voting only occurs after all the states certify their elections.

His insurrection?? LOL It was going on while he was still giving his speech. Folks were already in the capital buildings and they weren't Trump supporters. Oh and he told the to peacefully go and air their concerns.

As for the stolen election. I'd have done exactly what he did. It was the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history.
they werent Trump supporters, but carrying all those Trump flags and blue lives flags.
They wanted someone to check the signatures on the fake leftyvirus mailin ballots only for Biden.
the ballots are only handled in the states.
On Jan 6th, they were only certifying the electoral college votes.
The electoral college voting only occurs after all the states certify their elections.
Nobody could possibly have verified all those fake mailin ballots for accuracy not enough time.

This is interesting.

The gop in Arizona refused to accept the result of the election so demanded all the ballots to be sent to the state congress for them to be counted and verified.

It was all a bunch of garbage with the result being the same as the other 2 counts.

Now a judge has called their lawsuit groundless and has ordered the Arizona gop to repay some of the court costs.

Not with number like that from the article : " The party and its attorneys must pay the Arizona Secretary of State's Office $18,238, according to the order. That's just a fraction of nearly $152,000 the agency said it spent defending itself against a barrage of election fraud lawsuits"

I suspect they raised more in fund raising the "cause" than $18,238, probably with donations from nutballs in that state as well as mindless brainwashed across the trumpian voters in the nation.
Spoken like a typical democrat Biden apologist.

So you saw pictures of people inside the capital buildings with flags?? Kinda funny that. I saw pictures inside the buildings and none of them had flags or banners.

Do any of you folks actually understand that America is being slowly converted to Communism?
It's why so many on the Left mock you and laugh....it's happening to the USA and nothing stands in it's way at this point.

Communism ALWAYS begins with censorship, cancel culture and always ends in bloodshed.
It's the reason for the massive push for elimination of the 2nd amendment.
All this other babble is irrelevant and of no help.

Reported for spamming same off-topic crap in multiple threads

Filed in the "I don't give a fuck that your feewings are hurt ya snowflake moron" department

This is a stupid ruling. They shouldn't have to pay some of the costs. They should have to pay all of the costs.

I agree. Unfortunately they won't have to pay all the costs.

At least they will pay some of it.

This is interesting.

Not with number like that from the article : " The party and its attorneys must pay the Arizona Secretary of State's Office $18,238, according to the order. That's just a fraction of nearly $152,000 the agency said it spent defending itself against a barrage of election fraud lawsuits"

I suspect they raised more in fund raising the "cause" than $18,238, probably with donations from nutballs in that state as well as mindless brainwashed across the trumpian voters in the nation.
Spoken like a typical democrat Biden apologist.
Where did your little mind see any Biden apologist in that? If you think the fine should have been higher, you support it. If you don't think the party raised more money fund raising on the effort than it cost them, you put it out if you think it of some benefit to that party. If your complaint is with the verdict that through the case out, you worry about it. Who knows, maybe you can raise more money to appeal the fine levied than the cost of the fine, again. Could be a money making venture, but don't count on my donation. Maybe use your Covid relief check. Knock yourself out.

This is interesting.

All the battle ground states should pull that "garbage." That election was the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history.
Do you have proof of the fraudulent election Lysol Linda?

Isn't the fact that they really, really want there to be election fraud enough proof?
Fake mailins....great plan since nobody will work to verify the accuracy. And since Pinochijoe has been running for president since 1988 with no serious consideration, why would anyone except oxygen deprived liberals believe he won now?

:desk:

---- because he was running against Rump.

What did I win? I hope it's not a car. I have three already.

So a count, recount, verification of signatures and a total recount by the republican controlled congress in Arizona isn't enough for the the trump people on this thread.

It doesn't matter who counts the ballots. How the ballots are counted.

No matter what, all the recounts and verifications are wrong according to the trump people.

It's just disgusting how much the trump people hate our constitution, democracy and freedom.

This is interesting.

All the battle ground states should pull that "garbage." That election was the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history.

Isn't the fact that they really, really want there to be election fraud enough proof?
Fake mailins....great plan since nobody will work to verify the accuracy. And since Pinochijoe has been running for president since 1988 with no serious consideration, why would anyone except oxygen deprived liberals believe he won now?

So a count, recount, verification of signatures and a total recount by the republican controlled congress in Arizona isn't enough for the the trump people on this thread.

No matter what, all the recounts and verifications are wrong according to the trump people.

It's just disgusting how much the trump people hate our constitution, democracy and freedom.

It surely is, but of course to get to the position of Rumpbot they had to hate Reality first, so that's kind of the "gateway drug".

I can’t believe Arizona voted Blue in the Presidential Election and now has TWO Democratic Senators

Thanks Donald Trump

Lets see how long those blue boys last. LOL

Can’t believe Trump turned both Arizona AND Georgia Democratic

He did so "well" with Michigan Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, thought he'd like more of a challenge.

NAILED it. :rock:

The problem for Republicans is that they not only have to take back Arizona and Georgia in 2024, they need to take Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania

LOL If Trump runs you Dems will have to try to take those states.

LOL if Rump runs again he's got bigger prollems. He loses Florida by then. He loses North Cackalackee. He prolly loses Texas. Ohio. Iowa. That's a lot more shakedown phone calls to make to beg "all we (meaning "I") need is 48,783.751 votes. Waaah". And they'll all be recorded. Maybe this time we'll get to hear them live, like a sports play-by-play.
Feel free to hold your breath waiting for that bullshit to happen, retard. Trump easily wins Florida and Texas and North Carolina. And Ohio and a bunch of other states that you won’t win with no mail in allowed. While you piss yourself and continue to cry that Sandmann showed how stupid you are.

I can’t believe Arizona voted Blue in the Presidential Election and now has TWO Democratic Senators

Thanks Donald Trump

He did so "well" with Michigan Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, thought he'd like more of a challenge.

The problem for Republicans is that they not only have to take back Arizona and Georgia in 2024, they need to take Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania

LOL if Rump runs again he's got bigger prollems. He loses Florida by then. He loses North Cackalackee. He prolly loses Texas. Ohio. Iowa. That's a lot more shakedown phone calls to make to beg "all we (meaning "I") need is 48,783.751 votes. Waaah". And they'll all be recorded. Maybe this time we'll get to hear them live, like a sports play-by-play.
Feel free to hold your breath waiting for that bullshit to happen, retard. Trump easily wins Florida and Texas and North Carolina. And Ohio and a bunch of other states that you won’t win with no mail in allowed. While you piss yourself and continue to cry that Sandmann showed how stupid you are.

:rofl:

Not the worst earworm I've ever had. :rock:

This is interesting.

Hey dumbfuck, counting and recounting illegal ballots means nothing. Where’s the signature verification? Non-existent. How about those shredded ballots found in dumpsters? Of course truth doesn’t matter to you.

Thanks Donald Trump

:rofl:

Not the worst earworm I've ever had. :rock:

KEEP running retard. Sandmann is rolling in the money you claimed he wouldn’t get asswipe. Trump (or whoever he backs) destroys Xiden (or more likely Harris) easily in 2024.

Forum List

Back