Judge Rips Arizona GOP For 'Groundless' Lawsuit Challenging Biden's Win, Orders It To Pay Legal Fees

I can’t believe Arizona voted Blue in the Presidential Election and now has TWO Democratic Senators

Thanks Donald Trump

Lets see how long those blue boys last. LOL

Can’t believe Trump turned both Arizona AND Georgia Democratic

Don't hold your breath. Georgia has always been Red and will be again when we have a real honest election. Arizona has always been iffy. Lets see how long those blue boys last.
I can’t believe Republicans lost TWO Senate Seats in the January Georgia run off.

They have a blundering Trump to thank

Why do the democrats resist showing the ballots cast in Fulton county?
Fairly easy answer is because they know the ballots will expose the fraud. They have run out of other reasons. Still they insist there was no fraud but refuse to prove it by releasing the ballots.

I can’t believe Arizona voted Blue in the Presidential Election and now has TWO Democratic Senators

Thanks Donald Trump

He did so "well" with Michigan Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, thought he'd like more of a challenge.

NAILED it. :rock:

The problem for Republicans is that they not only have to take back Arizona and Georgia in 2024, they need to take Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania

LOL If Trump runs you Dems will have to try to take those states.

LOL if Rump runs again he's got bigger prollems. He loses Florida by then. He loses North Cackalackee. He prolly loses Texas. Ohio. Iowa. That's a lot more shakedown phone calls to make to beg "all we (meaning "I") need is 48,783.751 votes. Waaah". And they'll all be recorded. Maybe this time we'll get to hear them live, like a sports play-by-play.
Democrats pray that Republicans run Trump again

Just like Republicans want to see Hillary run
Democrats don't pray.

Jesus loves Democrats

Republicans? Not so much
You do not know a thing about Jesus. You shouldn't even mention his name.

Thanks Donald Trump

Don't hold your breath. Georgia has always been Red and will be again when we have a real honest election. Arizona has always been iffy. Lets see how long those blue boys last.
I can’t believe Republicans lost TWO Senate Seats in the January Georgia run off.

They have a blundering Trump to thank

Why do the democrats resist showing the ballots cast in Fulton county?

Last I saw

Republicans counted all the votes in Fulton County many times
Same result......Trump lost

Link please

This is interesting.

The gop in Arizona refused to accept the result of the election so demanded all the ballots to be sent to the state congress for them to be counted and verified.

It was all a bunch of garbage with the result being the same as the other 2 counts.

Now a judge has called their lawsuit groundless and has ordered the Arizona gop to repay some of the court costs.

I hope the gop gets the message and doesn't pull this garbage again.

What you are calling "garbage" in this pitifully moronic OP, is what the US Constitution prescribes. What Democrats did in the 2020 election, was unconstitutional and criminal, and this judge is just another criminal judge, in the whole disgusting fiasco.

Now representitives from China are berating the US for hypocrisy for talking about China being undemocratic. They are now right, because of the trashing of US democracy, by Democrat election theft.

Thanks Donald Trump

He did so "well" with Michigan Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, thought he'd like more of a challenge.

The problem for Republicans is that they not only have to take back Arizona and Georgia in 2024, they need to take Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania

LOL if Rump runs again he's got bigger prollems. He loses Florida by then. He loses North Cackalackee. He prolly loses Texas. Ohio. Iowa. That's a lot more shakedown phone calls to make to beg "all we (meaning "I") need is 48,783.751 votes. Waaah". And they'll all be recorded. Maybe this time we'll get to hear them live, like a sports play-by-play.

LOL You'd better hope Trump doesn't run again cause if he did he would win. After four years of the Biden/Harris shit show I doubt a Dem could get elected to ride the back of a garbage truck.

Trump has 75 million supporters and I've met people who voted for Biden and are now regretting that vote and you can bet they aren't the only ones.

If Trump runs he'll get my vote.

Thanks Donald Trump

LOL You'd better hope Trump doesn't run again cause if he did he would win. After four years of the Biden/Harris shit show I doubt a Dem could get elected to ride the back of a garbage truck.

Trump has 75 million supporters and I've met people who voted for Biden and are now regretting that vote and you can bet they aren't the only ones.

Trump has 140,000 less supporters than he did before his riot.
The GOP Is Dying As 140,000 Republicans Flee The Party In January (politicususa.com)

Thanks Donald Trump

Rump didn't even get 75 million VOTES, let alone sycophants. He lost the popular vote TWICE, by a combined margin if 17 million. He only squeaked in the first time because of a freak perfect storm of Great Lake states in NONE of which could he get a majority, and in the next round he lost them too. All three.

Rump ain't gonna run again. Not because he'll be in prison but because he's a loser and he knows it. Not that he'll ever admit it since he's such a liar, but ---- he knows.

Forum List

Back