Judge Rips Arizona GOP For 'Groundless' Lawsuit Challenging Biden's Win, Orders It To Pay Legal Fees

Seems Slogo the really retarded needs a reminder of rules. Perhaps a reporting is in order.

I have no idea what the Judge is. I stated what I thought, who appointed the judge is irrelevant to that.
It's not irrelevant that we have too many liberal judges. That was very obvious when Trump was losing his election challenges in court.

His insurrection?? LOL It was going on while he was still giving his speech.

Looks like a Trump insurrection to me

View attachment 468422
View attachment 468424

Since most were arrested for trespassing and not insurrection I'd say you are full of shit. Just because you want insurrection doesn't mean it is. LOL

Trespassers do not kill and injure over a hundred policemen

You see any of them carrying a gun?? No you did not because none of them were armed.

The only person shot was an unarmed woman making her way through a broken window.

Those that died other than her had heart attacks or strokes.
None of the rioters were armed?
Yes, Capitol Rioters Were Armed. Here Are The Weapons Prosecutors Say They Used | Boise State Public Radio

I have no idea what the Judge is. I stated what I thought, who appointed the judge is irrelevant to that.
It's not irrelevant that we have too many liberal judges. That was very obvious when Trump was losing his election challenges in court.

LOL, the judges he appointed shot him down.
Lots of judges he appointed were already corrupt from being in a corrupt system. Is that to hard to understand for you?

Lots of judges he appointed were already corrupt from being in a corrupt system. Is that to hard to understand for you?

So you have no hope left and you might as well throw in the towel.

I guess Trump didn't really hire the best like he claimed.

I can’t believe Arizona voted Blue in the Presidential Election and now has TWO Democratic Senators

Thanks Donald Trump

Same with Georgia!!! tRumptards are you tired of all this winning yet???

MAGA
It`s not going to get any easier for the Lysol crowd. 140,000+ have already left the QOP. These people may not vote for a Democrat but they`re running fast from the stench of Trumpism.
The GOP Is Dying As 140,000 Republicans Flee The Party In January (politicususa.com)

So you have no hope left and you might as well throw in the towel.

I guess Trump didn't really hire the best like he claimed.
What you are saying is they got away with massive fraud and you are fine with it. That makes you one piss poor SOB and not an American in anyway shape or form. That is your choice.

This is interesting.

The gop in Arizona refused to accept the result of the election so demanded all the ballots to be sent to the state congress for them to be counted and verified.

It was all a bunch of garbage with the result being the same as the other 2 counts.

Now a judge has called their lawsuit groundless and has ordered the Arizona gop to repay some of the court costs.

I hope the gop gets the message and doesn't pull this garbage again.

Another troll judge. This too shall be overturned.

I can’t believe Arizona voted Blue in the Presidential Election and now has TWO Democratic Senators

Thanks Donald Trump

Same with Georgia!!! tRumptards are you tired of all this winning yet???

MAGA
It`s not going to get any easier for the Lysol crowd. 140,000+ have already left the QOP. These people may not vote for a Democrat but they`re running fast from the stench of Trumpism.
The GOP Is Dying As 140,000 Republicans Flee The Party In January (politicususa.com)
140,000 is nowhere near the number of illegal votes that stole the election for Biden. Those votes were in the millions.

Thanks Donald Trump

Lets see how long those blue boys last. LOL

Can’t believe Trump turned both Arizona AND Georgia Democratic

He did so "well" with Michigan Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, thought he'd like more of a challenge.

NAILED it. :rock:

The problem for Republicans is that they not only have to take back Arizona and Georgia in 2024, they need to take Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania

LOL If Trump runs you Dems will have to try to take those states.

LOL if Rump runs again he's got bigger prollems. He loses Florida by then. He loses North Cackalackee. He prolly loses Texas. Ohio. Iowa. That's a lot more shakedown phone calls to make to beg "all we (meaning "I") need is 48,783.751 votes. Waaah". And they'll all be recorded. Maybe this time we'll get to hear them live, like a sports play-by-play.
Democrats pray that Republicans run Trump again

Just like Republicans want to see Hillary run

Thanks Donald Trump

He did so "well" with Michigan Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, thought he'd like more of a challenge.

The problem for Republicans is that they not only have to take back Arizona and Georgia in 2024, they need to take Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania

LOL if Rump runs again he's got bigger prollems. He loses Florida by then. He loses North Cackalackee. He prolly loses Texas. Ohio. Iowa. That's a lot more shakedown phone calls to make to beg "all we (meaning "I") need is 48,783.751 votes. Waaah". And they'll all be recorded. Maybe this time we'll get to hear them live, like a sports play-by-play.

Democrats don't pray.

Thanks Donald Trump

Don't hold your breath. Georgia has always been Red and will be again when we have a real honest election. Arizona has always been iffy. Lets see how long those blue boys last.
I can’t believe Republicans lost TWO Senate Seats in the January Georgia run off.

They have a blundering Trump to thank

Why do the democrats resist showing the ballots cast in Fulton county?

Thanks Donald Trump

Democrats don't pray.

Jesus loves Democrats

Republicans? Not so much

Thanks Donald Trump

Don't hold your breath. Georgia has always been Red and will be again when we have a real honest election. Arizona has always been iffy. Lets see how long those blue boys last.
I can’t believe Republicans lost TWO Senate Seats in the January Georgia run off.

They have a blundering Trump to thank

Why do the democrats resist showing the ballots cast in Fulton county?

Last I saw

Republicans counted all the votes in Fulton County many times
Same result......Trump lost

Forum List

Back