Judge Rips Arizona GOP For 'Groundless' Lawsuit Challenging Biden's Win, Orders It To Pay Legal Fees

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is interesting.

The gop in Arizona refused to accept the result of the election so demanded all the ballots to be sent to the state congress for them to be counted and verified.

It was all a bunch of garbage with the result being the same as the other 2 counts.

Now a judge has called their lawsuit groundless and has ordered the Arizona gop to repay some of the court costs.

I hope the gop gets the message and doesn't pull this garbage again.

Do any of you folks actually understand that America is being slowly converted to Communism?
It's why so many on the Left mock you and laugh....it's happening to the USA and nothing stands in it's way at this point.

Communism ALWAYS begins with censorship, cancel culture and always ends in bloodshed.
It's the reason for the massive push for elimination of the 2nd amendment.
All this other babble is irrelevant and of no help.

This is interesting.

The gop in Arizona refused to accept the result of the election so demanded all the ballots to be sent to the state congress for them to be counted and verified.

It was all a bunch of garbage with the result being the same as the other 2 counts.

Now a judge has called their lawsuit groundless and has ordered the Arizona gop to repay some of the court costs.

If it's all on the up-and-up, why are you against this?

This is interesting.

I am suuure they verified the signatures on the fake leftyvirus mailin ballots with actual signature cards.

Do any of you folks actually understand that America is being slowly converted to Communism?
It's why so many on the Left mock you and laugh....it's happening to the USA and nothing stands in it's way at this point.

Communism ALWAYS begins with censorship, cancel culture and always ends in bloodshed.
So, that's what the true goal of the Puritans was, pure communism..

This is interesting.

I am suuure they verified the signatures on the fake leftyvirus mailin ballots with actual signature cards.
If that is what the rules require.

This is interesting.

Not with number like that from the article : " The party and its attorneys must pay the Arizona Secretary of State's Office $18,238, according to the order. That's just a fraction of nearly $152,000 the agency said it spent defending itself against a barrage of election fraud lawsuits"

I suspect they raised more in fund raising the "cause" than $18,238, probably with donations from nutballs in that state as well as mindless brainwashed across the trumpian voters in the nation.

So, that's what the true goal of the Puritans was, pure communism..

Communism is not required to support your lifestyle.

This is interesting.

All the battle ground states should pull that "garbage." That election was the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history.

I can’t believe Arizona voted Blue in the Presidential Election and now has TWO Democratic Senators

Thanks Donald Trump

Lets see how long those blue boys last. LOL

Can’t believe Trump turned both Arizona AND Georgia Democratic

Don't hold your breath. Georgia has always been Red and will be again when we have a real honest election. Arizona has always been iffy. Lets see how long those blue boys last.

I can’t believe Arizona voted Blue in the Presidential Election and now has TWO Democratic Senators

Thanks Donald Trump

Don't hold your breath. Georgia has always been Red and will be again when we have a real honest election. Arizona has always been iffy. Lets see how long those blue boys last.
I can’t believe Republicans lost TWO Senate Seats in the January Georgia run off.

They have a blundering Trump to thank

Thanks Donald Trump

I can’t believe Republicans lost TWO Senate Seats in the January Georgia run off.

They have a blundering Trump to thank

Well lets see how long they hang onto those seats. Georgia has always been red. Next election should be honest so we shall see.

This is interesting.

All the battle ground states should pull that "garbage." That election was the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history.
Do you have proof of the fraudulent election Lysol Linda?

Forum List

Back