Judge Rips Arizona GOP For 'Groundless' Lawsuit Challenging Biden's Win, Orders It To Pay Legal Fees

This is interesting.

The gop in Arizona refused to accept the result of the election so demanded all the ballots to be sent to the state congress for them to be counted and verified.

It was all a bunch of garbage with the result being the same as the other 2 counts.

Now a judge has called their lawsuit groundless and has ordered the Arizona gop to repay some of the court costs.

I hope the gop gets the message and doesn't pull this garbage again.

All the battle ground states should pull that "garbage." That election was the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history.
Do you have proof of the fraudulent election Lysol Linda?
The proof is in the fake leftyvirus mailin ballots that only marked Biden. Check the signatures for accuracy and you have your proof looneytunes.

This is interesting.

The gop in Arizona refused to accept the result of the election so demanded all the ballots to be sent to the state congress for them to be counted and verified.

It was all a bunch of garbage with the result being the same as the other 2 counts.

Now a judge has called their lawsuit groundless and has ordered the Arizona gop to repay some of the court costs.

This is the same state party that came up with the brilliant idea of "censuring" people who aren't even in office.

This is interesting.

All the battle ground states should pull that "garbage." That election was the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history.

Isn't the fact that they really, really want there to be election fraud enough proof?

This is interesting.

In the 20I8 election Arizona had over 200 polling places. In 2020 we had a little over 60. At those polling places were only 4 voting booths but only two were used. A lot of people were unable to vote. All of the ones that were unable to vote were given a half hearted sorry and that was it. The bitch that ran the vote was a rabid Trump hater. No one voted for that retard Biden. Arizona doesn't have that many stupid brain dead slugs. He did not win in Arizona. He has never won in Arizona and I GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO START A REVOLUTION TO PROVE OTHER WISE.

I can’t believe Arizona voted Blue in the Presidential Election and now has TWO Democratic Senators

Thanks Donald Trump

Lets see how long those blue boys last. LOL

Can’t believe Trump turned both Arizona AND Georgia Democratic

He did so "well" with Michigan Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, thought he'd like more of a challenge.

NAILED it. :rock:

The problem for Republicans is that they not only have to take back Arizona and Georgia in 2024, they need to take Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania

This is interesting.

In the 20I8 election Arizona had over 200 polling places. In 2020 we had a little over 60. At those polling places were only 4 voting booths but only two were used. A lot of people were unable to vote. All of the ones that were unable to vote were given a half hearted sorry and that was it. The bitch that ran the vote was a rabid Trump hater. No one voted for that retard Biden. Arizona doesn't have that many stupid brain dead slugs. He did not win in Arizona. He has never won in Arizona and I GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO START A REVOLUTION TO PROVE OTHER WISE.
Got a link that backs you up?

All Qunatics that believe that there was massive election fraud should realize that if there really was massive election fraud:

The Democrats managed to successfully commit massive election fraud right under the noses of hundreds of GOP poll watchers.

The Democrats managed to coop dozens of Republican judges and Republican state officials - including many who are Trump supporters and appointees.

The Democrats are just plain magical and there is no hope of ever winning an election against them.

So JUST GIVE UP!

This is interesting.

Isn't the fact that they really, really want there to be election fraud enough proof?
Fake mailins....great plan since nobody will work to verify the accuracy. And since Pinochijoe has been running for president since 1988 with no serious consideration, why would anyone except oxygen deprived liberals believe he won now?

I can’t believe Arizona voted Blue in the Presidential Election and now has TWO Democratic Senators

Thanks Donald Trump

He did so "well" with Michigan Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, thought he'd like more of a challenge.

The problem for Republicans is that they not only have to take back Arizona and Georgia in 2024, they need to take Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania

LOL If Trump runs you Dems will have to try to take those states.

Thanks Donald Trump

Rump still doesn't understand that even if he could steal ("find") BOTH AridZona AND Georgia --- he still loses.

It's what LOSERS do --- they LOSE.

Like the Rump airline.
Like the USFL.
Like that building crumbling to dust below.

Thanks Donald Trump

You mean all the states where Trump had a big lead that evaporated overnight when the states stopped counting votes?

This is interesting.

Fake mailins....great plan since nobody will work to verify the accuracy. And since Pinochijoe has been running for president since 1988 with no serious consideration, why would anyone except oxygen deprived liberals believe he won now?

:desk:

---- because he was running against Rump.

What did I win? I hope it's not a car. I have three already.

All Qunatics that believe that there was massive election fraud should realize that if there really was massive election fraud:

The Democrats managed to successfully commit massive election fraud right under the noses of hundreds of GOP poll watchers.

The Democrats managed to coop dozens of Republican judges and Republican state officials - including many who are Trump supporters and appointees.

The Democrats are just plain magical and there is no hope of ever winning an election against them.

So JUST GIVE UP!
What could be easier with the whole country sending out fake virus mailins to be forged?

Thanks Donald Trump

LOL if Rump runs again he's got bigger prollems. He loses Florida by then. He loses North Cackalackee. He prolly loses Texas. Ohio. Iowa. That's a lot more shakedown phone calls to make to beg "all we (meaning "I") need is 48,783.751 votes. Waaah". And they'll all be recorded. Maybe this time we'll get to hear them live, like a sports play-by-play.

Thanks Donald Trump

You mean all the states where Trump had a big lead that evaporated overnight when the states stopped counting votes?
Here in Pa. the GOP legislature said that votes couldn`t be counted until the polls have closed. They stopped counting so they could sleep, genius. That`s what people do at night.

Thanks Donald Trump

Here in Pa. the GOP legislature said that votes couldn`t be counted until the polls have closed. They stopped counting so they could sleep, genius. That`s what people do at night.

Republicans blocked early counts of ballots and then filed lawsuits when the count went on after the election.

Thanks Donald Trump

LOL if Rump runs again he's got bigger prollems. He loses Florida by then. He loses North Cackalackee. He prolly loses Texas. Ohio. Iowa. That's a lot more shakedown phone calls to make to beg "all we (meaning "I") need is 48,783.751 votes. Waaah". And they'll all be recorded. Maybe this time we'll get to hear them live, like a sports play-by-play.

Well you can always hope. Florida was a strong Trump State and he has 75 million supporters.

It would be a fair election in 2024 and I'd bet Trump would win hands down. After four years of the Biden/Harris shit show I'd bet a Dem couldn't get elected to man the back of a garbage truck.

Forum List

Back