Judge Questions Very Special Counsel's Use of Out-of-State Grand Jury to Prosecute Trump

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Last election my county voted 86% Trump. Time we convened our Grand Jury to come up with charges on several dozen DC Democrats.

It’s the American way!

Judge Aileen Cannon on Monday asked the Justice Department to explain its use of an out-of-state grand jury in the Mar-a-Lago case.
The demand came in response to a duo of filings submitted under seal, which Cannon directed a clerk to strike from the docket.

The Justice Department "shall address the legal propriety of using an out-of-district grand jury proceeding to continue to investigate and/or to seek post-indictment hearings on matters pertinent to the instant indicted matter in this district," she wrote.

While the Mar-a-Lago case is being handled out of her Fort Pierce, Fla., courtroom, much of the grand jury work ahead of the indictment was conducted through a Washington, D.C., grand jury.

This is like the third thread on Cannon's faceplant.

When the Trump cultists get issued their marching orders to repeat idiot talking points, they all leap to obey.

The summary: It's legal and common for grand juries to share information. Judge Cannon is either inept or dishonest.
United States v. Procter & Gamble Co., 356 US 677 (1958), permitted the disclosure of grand jury transcripts under certain restrictions: "a private party seeking to obtain grand jury transcripts must demonstrate that 'without the transcript a defense would be greatly prejudiced or that without reference to it an injustice would be done'" and must make its requests "with particularity".

Last election my county voted 86% Trump. Time we convened our Grand Jury to come up with charges on several dozen DC Democrats.

It’s the American way!

Judge Aileen Cannon on Monday asked the Justice Department to explain its use of an out-of-state grand jury in the Mar-a-Lago case.
The demand came in response to a duo of filings submitted under seal, which Cannon directed a clerk to strike from the docket.

The Justice Department "shall address the legal propriety of using an out-of-district grand jury proceeding to continue to investigate and/or to seek post-indictment hearings on matters pertinent to the instant indicted matter in this district," she wrote.

While the Mar-a-Lago case is being handled out of her Fort Pierce, Fla., courtroom, much of the grand jury work ahead of the indictment was conducted through a Washington, D.C., grand jury.

The Documents were the property of the Federal government and were taken from Washington D.C. That's where the crime was committed. Where the documents were held is immaterial.

In April I served an entire month on jury duty for the county.

Zero civil trials
Zero criminal trials.

You can keep your crime infested murderous blue counties.

Funny, but living in N.Y.C. & Connecticut, every time I've received a notice to serve on a jury, I've been told that I wasn't needed. There were no cases.

So I guess you've proved nothing.

Funny, but living in N.Y.C. & Connecticut, every time I've received a notice to serve on a jury, I've been told that I wasn't needed. There were no cases.

So I guess you've proved nothing.
That’s because they looked at your social media.

But if you want to make us think NYC and Connecticut are low crime areas then have at it. Dovetails perfectly with your delusions about Trump.

That’s because they looked at your social media.

But if you want to make us think NYC and Connecticut are low crime areas then have at it. Dovetails perfectly with your delusions about Trump.

Social Media didn't exist the first few times I received the notices. Currently, I don't have or want as social media presence.

Some time ago I started an anti-social media site. Nobody joined.

I considered it a great success!

It’s the American way!

That’s a lot of words that I didn’t bother to read because your post is bullshit.

Proof positive that this idiot judge doesn’t know what she’s doing. While this practice is not common, there is nothing in proper or legal about it.

Where did SENATOR BIDEN STEAL documents from?
:rolleyes:

Do you know for a fact that Biden ordered his subordinates to steal documents from the White House, and that they weren't inadvertently packed up when he left.

We know that Trump deliberately stole documents from the White House because Trump went on TV and said "Yeah, I took them. They're mine". Well, not they aren't your documents, Donnie, but thanks for admitting you did it, and you did it on purpose.

Confession is not only good for the soul, but it stands up in court as well.

Forum List

Back