Judge Questions Very Special Counsel's Use of Out-of-State Grand Jury to Prosecute Trump

That’s a lot of words that I didn’t bother to read because your post is bullshit.

Proof positive that this idiot judge doesn’t know what she’s doing. While this practice is not common, there is nothing in proper or legal about it.
You just admitted you choose to remain ignorant on the case, then accuse the judge of not knowing what she’s doing.

Typical Commie Leftard sheeple. Ignoramus and you just parrot what your masters tell you to parrot.

You just admitted you choose to remain ignorant on the case, then accuse the judge of not knowing what she’s doing.

Typical Commie Leftard sheeple. Ignoramus and you just parrot what your masters tell you to parrot.

No I'm not in the least bit ignorant on the case. I'm very well informed about it. But all of your posts fact free, and fully of misinformation. I read a lot of things about this case, but why would I read ANYTHING that a lying cultist like yourself is posting about it.

Trump confessed on national TV. That's all you need to know.

No I'm not in the least bit ignorant on the case. I'm very well informed about it. But all of your posts fact free, and fully of misinformation. I read a lot of things about this case, but why would I read ANYTHING that a lying cultist like yourself is posting about it.

You read a bunch of Leftard claptrap void of reality.

Do you know for a fact that Biden ordered his subordinates to steal documents from the White House, and that they weren't inadvertently packed up when he left.

We know that Trump deliberately stole documents from the White House because Trump went on TV and said "Yeah, I took them. They're mine". Well, not they aren't your documents, Donnie, but thanks for admitting you did it, and you did it on purpose.

Confession is not only good for the soul, but it stands up in court as well.
I don't think Xiden ordered anyone to steal the documents....in fact I think he's lawyers were shocked at what they found, hence why they rated him out.

Show me a link to the TV interview where Trump said what you claim

Show us where Trump confessed.

Show us where Trump confessed.
Trump said that he took them and he clearly lied to the FBI...

Classified or not, those documents didn't belong to him...
Think about that, he was in possession someone else property and refused to return it, then lied to the FBI he had it, FBI then arranged with Trump representatives to search for Government property, they found it... Trump still refused to help and deleted security cameras to cover him moving the property...

Let's be clear, anyone else you are fucked before we are even talking about security classifications..

Trump said that he took them and he clearly lied to the FBI...

Classified or not, those documents didn't belong to him...
Think about that, he was in possession someone else property and refused to return it, then lied to the FBI he had it, FBI then arranged with Trump representatives to search for Government property, they found it... Trump still refused to help and deleted security cameras to cover him moving the property...

Let's be clear, anyone else you are fucked before we are even talking about security classifications..
If he said he took them how’d he lie then?

The feeling I get from the Mar-a-Lago case is that time after time Democrats are chumps for overplaying their hand on Trump.
IMG_5888.jpeg

Teabaggers are so fucking stupid, as is the "judge" in Fort Pierce Fl.

Trump took the documents in DC, that's where the crime occured and that's why a grand jury was assembled there.

www.courant.com › 2023/09/01 › man-extradited-fromMan extradited from Michigan in connection with CT bank robbery

Sep 1, 2023 · Man extradited from Michigan in connection with CT bank robbery. Robert Doyle was extradited to Connecticut to face charges in a Mansfield bank robbery. By Justin Muszynski |...

WHY would Michigan try a suspect for a crime that occurred in Connecticut?
WHY would Michigan convene a grand jury for a crime that was committed in Connecticut?

Trump took the documents in DC, that's where the crime occured and that's why a grand jury was assembled there.

www.courant.com › 2023/09/01 › man-extradited-fromMan extradited from Michigan in connection with CT bank robbery

Sep 1, 2023 · Man extradited from Michigan in connection with CT bank robbery. Robert Doyle was extradited to Connecticut to face charges in a Mansfield bank robbery. By Justin Muszynski |...

WHY would Michigan convene a grand jury for a crime that was committed in Connecticut?
You think Biden and Harris could even work at McDonalds and you call us stupid?

The feeling I get from the Mar-a-Lago case is that time after time Democrats are chumps for overplaying their hand on Trump.

Still relying on your feelings instead of the facts, I see. Democrats have never "overplayed" their hand with Trump. Trump retained power due to his spineless enablers in the Senate who stood up before the American people and said "He's guilty, but it's too close to the election, we should let the people decide".

Well the people decided overwhelmingly, even in the states where they returned Republicans to the House, the Senate, the state legislatures, and the governor's mansions, they didn't vote to return Trump to the White House. And then Trump refused to concede, refused to hand over power, and tried to overthrow the government.

He won't be running again, and if he does, it will be from jail.

Still relying on your feelings instead of the facts, I see. Democrats have never "overplayed" their hand with Trump. Trump retained power due to his spineless enablers in the Senate who stood up before the American people and said "He's guilty, but it's too close to the election, we should let the people decide".

Well the people decided overwhelmingly, even in the states where they returned Republicans to the House, the Senate, the state legislatures, and the governor's mansions, they didn't vote to return Trump to the White House. And then Trump refused to concede, refused to hand over power, and tried to overthrow the government.

He won't be running again, and if he does, it will be from jail.
What were those documents VP Biden took home?

Either jurisdiction is correct, actually. The theft of the documents occurred in DC, by the obstruction of justice, lying to the FBI, and conspiring to destroy evidence, happened in Florida.

Forum List

Back