Judge Orders Christian to pay Homo for using “Inappropriate” Bible verse

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
The homo set the Christian up, then they wonder why people are getting sick of their shit

Judge Orders Christian To Pay Homosexual For Using “Inappropriate” Bible Verse

Christian Concern reports that Michael Overd was unjustly ordered by District Judge Shamim Ahmed Qureshi to pay a homosexual “victim” compensation of nearly $1,800 for causing him “emotional pain.”

What was Overd’s crime? It all began when he was approached by the homosexual for a biblical debate to which Overd obliged, unknowingly walking right into a trap.

“My motivation for preaching the gospel is my love for Jesus Christ and my deep concern for people who do not know His great love and are heading towards an eternity separated from God,” Overd passionately expressed.

But Judge Qureshi didn’t see Overd’s quoting scripture as a good thing or legal right for that matter.

Judge Qureshi told Overd that he should not have referred to Leviticus chapter 20 in making his point, reasoning that the lengthy chapter mentions that the law of the land in those times was death for homosexuals. Instead, Qureshi said that he should have used Leviticus 18, which the judge thinks is a much more semantically kinder warning to homosexuals.

Judge Orders Christian To Pay Homosexual For Using Inappropriate Bible Verse

This is how they use the homo lobby to subvert religious freedom and freedom of speech...and it's the primary reason people like me objected to hate speech laws and the laws that provide them special marriage rights.

He was a street preacher and they are the worst. The Homo as you called him probably got sick of being told what a sinner he was and approached him, I'd like to see the other side of the story.

He was a street preacher and they are the worst. The Homo as you called him probably got sick of being told what a sinner he was and approached him, I'd like to see the other side of the story.

Hey dumb ass, the homo approached the preacher looking for a debate. You fail

Why dont you seek out and post the other side of the story?

Like.. you know, read the actual grievance.

Why don't you post it as a rebuttal and stop whining?

she not interested in the facts just gay bashing..

What the fuck!!!!? So...if you are debating a person...and you hurt their feelings...they can sue and win money for "emotional distress"???

This will.never stand. A judge cant rule a monetary award...based on that judge disagreeing with which Bible verse was appropriate in a religious debate. Talk about separation of church and state.

Cant believe the homo was so immature to take on a court case over it.

This thread is a whine.

What id be doing......is "counter whining" if a discussion is "whining" at all, lady gun slinger.

Worthy of note.....this is not even in the united fucking states.

Get a life.

This thread is a whine.

What id be doing......is "counter whining" if a discussion is "whining" at all, lady gun slinger.

Get a life.

I don't take direction from lowly left loons, understand this, loon

This thread is a whine.

Get a life.

I dont give a fuck 2 ways about ya, LGS. Youre a sad specimen to me. Im just here to burn your feelers underneath the magnifying glass cu youre so shill and negative all the time, you deserve it.

Happened in England. Lawsuit probably would have no chance here.

This thread is a whine.

Get a life.

I dont give a fuck 2 ways about ya, LGS. Youre a sad specimen to me. Im just here to burn your feelers underneath the magnifying glass cu youre so shill and negative all the time, you deserve it.

Awww you butt hrt little one? Now stay on point, your childish insults are....well childish

This thread is a whine.

Get a life.

Awww you butt hrt little one? Now stay on point, your childish insults are....well childish
Ohhhh! Got me! Last word last word!

Dork

Forum List

Back