‘No one to blame but himself’: Judge roasts Giuliani for ignoring orders, tells him to pay $90K for Georgia election workers attorneys’ fees

No, the difference is the Courts actually look at the evidence and determines that it is legit.
Unless it's a left-leaning court. And don't forget that the FISA court allowed spying based on false information. So the courts can't always be trusted to do the right thing.

Many of these Judges were Trump appointed, he only appoints the best. Remember.
Not always. He appointed Wray (liar). He appointed Barr (anti-gun warmonger). He ran with Pence (warmonger, RINO). When all of your choices are Deep Staters, sometimes you have little choice but to choose the lesser of two evils.

Not always. He appointed Wray (liar). He appointed Barr (anti-gun warmonger). He ran with Pence (warmonger, RINO). When all of your choices are Deep Staters, sometimes you have little choice but to choose the lesser of two evils.
You were singing all these guys praises, as long as, they were up Trump's ass. When they stopped being his flunkies, you turned on them.

You know Rudy just needs to write a tell all book.

Me and Trump best buds

th

ActionJackson Maybe you shouldn't tell lies. There are consequences even for Guliani and Trump.
Not a single person on planet earth is perfect. That includes you and me. But when it comes to the justice system (or the injustice system in some cases), the law should apply equally to all men and women. If the corrupt DOJ is going to charge a conservative for an alleged crime, then they need to be just as quick to charge a liberal for the same crime if they're going to use a certain set of criteria.

Not a single person on planet earth is perfect. That includes you and me. But when it comes to the justice system (or the injustice system in some cases), the law should apply equally to all men and women. If the corrupt DOJ is going to charge a conservative for an alleged crime, then they need to be just as quick to charge a liberal for the same crime if they're going to use a certain set of criteria.

And what crime that Trump has been charged with do you believe that Clinton, Biden, Obama or Pence should be charged with?

Specifically.

Y'all aren't arguing against charges against Trump. You're offering 'whatabouttry'......which isn't a legal defense.

As for the 'corrupt' DOJ, the indictments against Trump is detailed and damning. Which is why y'all won't discuss what is in the indictments, the texts, the testimony, the recordings, any of it.

And what crime that Trump has been charged with do you believe that Clinton, Biden, Obama or Pence should be charged with?

Specifically.

Y'all aren't arguing against charges against Trump. You're offering 'whatabouttry'......which isn't a legal defense.

As for the 'corrupt' DOJ, the indictments against Trump is detailed and damning. Which is why y'all won't discuss what is in the indictments, the texts, the testimony, the recordings, any of it.
I've lost count of what crimes Trump has been accused of, but here's a list of things that some of the others got away with:

1) Hillary destroyed evidence, which makes her guilty of tampering with evidence and obstruction of justice.
2) Biden used his political clout to get foreign nations to do his bidding, and he was getting paid under the table (via hunter) for political favors.
3) Hillary is guilty of colluding with Russia.
4) The swamp, in general, abused the FISA court and spied on Trump based on a lie made up by the Hillary crew.
5) Hillary dared to question the outcome of the 2016 election and accused Trump of being an illegitimate President.
6) Obama isn't a natural-born American, so had no right to the Presidency in the first place.
7) Biden was instrumental in helping Fauci get away with gain-of-function research, which resulted in the release of Covid.
8) Biden lied about Hunter's laptop and blamed it on the Russians.

The list could really go on and on, but I'm sure I just wasted a lot of my time as it is.

I've lost count of what crimes Trump has been accused of, but here's a list of things that some of the others got away with:

1) Hillary destroyed evidence, which makes her guilty of tampering with evidence and obstruction of justice.

And what evidence did Hillary destroy?

Remember, of course.....that cause precedes effect. It doesn't follow it. If you're gonna go with the '30,000' Emails and try and directly compare that with Trump ordering that the videos at Mar-a-lago, you're going to have severe problems with sequence.

As for the other claims, Trump isn't being charged with any of that. Eliminating your 'double standard' argument.

And what evidence did Hillary destroy?

Remember, of course.....that cause precedes effect. It doesn't follow it. If you're gonna go with the '30,000' Emails and try and directly compare that with Trump ordering that the videos at Mar-a-lago, you're going to have severe problems with sequence.

As for the other claims, Trump isn't being charged with any of that. Eliminating your 'double standard' argument.
All cellphone evidence and the government information she had stored on her personal server.

All cellphone evidence and the government information she had stored on her personal server.
Says who?

And she turned over the relevant information on her servers. As for the 30,000 Emails, she scheduled Email deletes almost a year before they were deleted AND before she'd received any subpoena for Emails from anyone.

Eliminating any possibility that Hillary scheduled the Email deletions in response to the subpoena. Cause precedes effect. It doesn't follow it.

Trump on the other hand, has problems with cause and effect. There's testimony and text messages that strongly support that Trump received the subpeana for video evidence....and THEN sent his bodyman down to FL to have those videos deleted.

With Trump's own IT guy recanting his false grand jury testimony that Trump had not ordered the deletions after receiving the subpoena.

The evidence against Trump utterly justifies the charges.

Last edited:

I've checked all the indictments against Trump. The NY indictments, the federal classified documents case, the superceding indictment on Trump's classified documents, Trump's federal election interference indictments, and all 95 pages of the Georgia indictment.

You're never mentioned once. You citing you isn't a legal standard.

Which might explain the dissonance between what you demand is the law.......and what the law actually is.

I've checked all the indictments against Trump. The NY indictments, the federal classified documents case, the superceding indictment on Trump's classified documents, Trump's federal election interference indictments, and all 95 pages of the Georgia indictment.

You're never mentioned once. You citing you isn't a legal standard.

Which might explain the dissonance between what you demand is the law.......and what the law actually is.
What I am saying and have been saying is that your criminal buddies (Democrats) in D.C. can break crimes or at least commit acts that deserve deep-dive investigations but the DOJ and the FBI turn a blind eye. Trump looks at someone cross-eyed and gets an indictment. It's a two tiered system of "justice." Rules for thee don't apply to we.

Forum List

Back