Judge Jeanine Digs Up Disgusting Dirt From Hillary’s Past

Still trying to sell that?

Defense attorneys are there to provide the best defense possible. Our justice system depends on it

A "Judge" should know that

Defense attorneys are there to provide the best defense possible. Our justice system depends on it

Ethically what is her responsibility when she knows her client can beat a polygraph? Is she ethically bound to mentally abuse a 12 year old girl to get her client off?

Amazing. I listened to the audio in question. Hillary was laughing at the forensics lab who took the defendant's underwear, cut a hole out which held the defendant's own blood, and sent the underwear back to Clinton. This left her with no evidence to show the jury.

Sorry, O/P but you should listen to the audio, too. Fox Noise is second-hand bullshit. Their slicing it into soundbites is what Fox does, and you stupid suckers lap it up.

And rightwinger is correct, everyone in this country is given an attorney if they cannot afford one. Too bad they can't do the same with doctors. It would save us billions a year in unreasonable medical costs.

Last edited:

Ethically what is her responsibility when she knows her client can beat a polygraph? Is she ethically bound to mentally abuse a 12 year old girl to get her client off?

That's not what she did. Listen to the whole audio or forever be wrong.

Absolutely !!!! the way she laughs about the whole thing is sickening.... she cares nothing about the poor child...that's what's more reprehensible!

And given that link, I have a question. Why are the women on Fox, whether they are anchors or frequent commentators, required to wear tight-fitting, sleeveless, short dresses?
Judge Jeannie is a 'ho for Fox. Her judging Hillary is a joke.

And given that link, I have a question. Why are the women on Fox, whether they are anchors or frequent commentators, required to wear tight-fitting, sleeveless, short dresses?

Why do you engage in non sequitur attacks all the time? I would assume they wear what they wear because they like to. They're beautiful and accomplished and they like to show off. Like most women I know.

Very good point

Thanks for contributing to this thread

what are you asking us for?

go ask them, you Einstein!

Judge Janine for President???

close enough ... wrong name according to the article, but who cares?

either one of them has as much chance as any of the other RW candidates, so sure, why not Judge Janine for President?

The thread title is a tad redundant. Hilary's Past and Disgusting Dirt mean basically the same thing.

Pathological liars and other pathological types can beat polygraphs. They don't detect lies but rather stress. If you're so nuts you don't feel stress about lying you'll pass.

Pathological liars and other pathological types can beat polygraphs. They don't detect lies but rather stress. If you're so nuts you don't feel stress about lying you'll pass.

Serves to caution that there's no point in ever polygraphing Hillary about Benghazi, Whitewater, Vince Foster....I mean, after all, the rapist may not have had money to pay a lawyer but, perhaps, in kind. Fella must have been one hell of a teacher.

Why do you engage in non sequitur attacks all the time? I would assume they wear what they wear because they like to. They're beautiful and accomplished and they like to show off. Like most women I know.

The video and commentator were Fox Noise. Hardly illogical to question the SOURCE. Sorry you can't connect dots.

Forum List

Back