Judge Jeanine Digs Up Disgusting Dirt From Hillary’s Past

And given that link, I have a question. Why are the women on Fox, whether they are anchors or frequent commentators, required to wear tight-fitting, sleeveless, short dresses?
Judge Jeannie is a 'ho for Fox. Her judging Hillary is a joke.

Why do you engage in non sequitur attacks all the time? I would assume they wear what they wear because they like to. They're beautiful and accomplished and they like to show off. Like most women I know.

The video and commentator were Fox Noise. Hardly illogical to question the SOURCE. Sorry you can't connect dots.

It's a sign that you've lost the argument when you start shrieking "Fox".

And given that link, I have a question. Why are the women on Fox, whether they are anchors or frequent commentators, required to wear tight-fitting, sleeveless, short dresses?

Why do you engage in non sequitur attacks all the time? I would assume they wear what they wear because they like to. They're beautiful and accomplished and they like to show off. Like most women I know.
I guess we can thank God that the hildebeast doesn't feel the need to show off.

The video and commentator were Fox Noise. Hardly illogical to question the SOURCE. Sorry you can't connect dots.

So now we are supposed to trust you? YOU?? instead of Judge Janine????? :laugh:

omg these libs are totally brainwashed! they have sold their souls to Hussein! LOL

Why do you engage in non sequitur attacks all the time? I would assume they wear what they wear because they like to.

No, they don't. That's why I posed the question, genius. Gotcha'. Damn, you people are lazy.

FRIDAY, SEP 20, 2013
Gretchen Carlson: No pants allowed on “Fox & Friends”
"""If you have never had the unpleasant task of searching for Gretchen Carlson clips on YouTube, I will save you the trouble: Before getting to her horrendous commentary, you will first have to sift through several depressing montages devoted to Carlson’s “thick n’juicy thighs” and upskirt shots.

It should come as no surprise, then, that the former “Fox & Friends” co-host revealed that the show (being the bastion of feminism that it is) had a “no pants” rule for women."""

So now we are supposed to trust you? YOU?? instead of Judge Janine????? :laugh:

omg these libs are totally brainwashed! they have sold their souls to Hussein! LOL

I didn't ask you to listen or trust me, idiot. I asked if you had listened to the entire audio. I have said no less than 4 times that idiots like you should listen to the entire interview.

The thread title is a tad redundant. Hilary's Past and Disgusting Dirt mean basically the same thing.

It's a sad day for Republicans when they have to dig something out of Hillary's pro bono days in 1975. Just a mere fucking 40 years ago.

The thread title is a tad redundant. Hilary's Past and Disgusting Dirt mean basically the same thing.

It's a sad day for Republicans when they have to dig something out of Hillary's pro bono days in 1975. Just a mere fucking 40 years ago.

It's a sad commentary on Democrats that you have no concern for your candidate's CHARACTER.

I won't say sad day, because you've been this way for at least a couple of decades.

Well, if she wants to become the Champion President, all his past will be investigated!

All President's past always is investigated!

Didn't you know that?

Well, if she wants to become the Champion President, all his past will be investigated!

Didn't you know that?

All Presidents except for Obama....

Didn't you know that?

All Presidents except for Obama....

You are absolutely right!

Hillary is a whore for whoever pays her the most.

Hillary is a whore for whoever pays her the most.

Indeed.

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

If Ds are excited about Hillary for 2016, they need their heads examined.

Judge Janine didn't have to dig up any dirt. It's common knowledge but the liberal media refuses to talk about it just like the fact that Hillary spent her whole sorry adult life covering for her husband's infidelity in trade for political power.

Forum List

Back