Jon Stewart and the Sheer Hypocrisy of Fox News on Teachers

The hatred on the left is so intense that I think it is causing brain damage.

Yeah, because the hatred on the right (like the fanatical rantings of Michael Savage, for instance) is so much better. :lol:

Fraid not little kool aid drinker,,, fraid not. we've listened to thousands that came before you,, we know left wing indoctrination when we read it.. you go guy,, you go.

Apparently you don't if you think that the McLaughlin Group is a left-wing source. Pat Buchanan and Monica Crowley are regular guests on there every week. Do you know who they are? They're only two of the most right-wing commentators in American politics. Like I said, you're an idiot.

I'd rather be an idiot than the filthy pig you are.. so get over it.

the Sgtmeow... is some nasty piece of work.
he even neg repped me after calling me a vulgar name.
I'm so torn up over it.:lmao::lmao:

Apparently you don't if you think that the McLaughlin Group is a left-wing source. Pat Buchanan and Monica Crowley are regular guests on there every week. Do you know who they are? They're only two of the most right-wing commentators in American politics. Like I said, you're an idiot.

what a whole minus two?? did you send him some back??? I always send pigs rep.. when they need it and he needs it.

That's okay, I neg repped him for his little meltdown. I encourage others to do the same.

what a whole minus two?? did you send him some back??? I always send pigs rep.. when they need it and he needs it.

I hardly ever send neg reps, but now that I think about it, I believe I will.
thanks.:lol:

Radio pundit Michael Savage once said that liberalism is a mental illness. I disagreed with him then but I'm begining to change my mind. The hatred on the left is so intense that I think it is causing brain damage. Pull yourselves together lefties, Jon Stewart is a comedian, he does skits on the COMEDY CHANNEL.

who gets more serious interviews from conservatives than Cnn and Msnbc.
I see the retards are out in full force trying to hijack the thread and make it about Stewart and not the fact Fox is basically trying to pull a fast one on America with their moronic talking points that teachers are rich.

The only MORONS in the room are those who think Fox said teachers are RICH.. MORON.

I see the retards are out in full force trying to hijack the thread and make it about Stewart and not the fact Fox is basically trying to pull a fast one on America with their moronic talking points that teachers are rich.

The only MORONS in the room are those who think Fox said teachers are RICH.. MORON.

did you watch the clip?

yes

Wel then you know the " saying they are rich" is just making the overall point into a simple talking point, and in fact Fox is implying Teachers make a lot of money.

But you just wanted to go literal and try to destroy the whole thread. Staying on that literal point so you dont actually have to give an answer.

Been there, seen it.

The point is the PIG in this thread had a blow up about Fox Saying Teachers are RICH Fox never said that. not once. NEVER so dance all you want to you've been had.

Last edited:
Wel then you know the " saying they are rich" is just making the overall point into a simple talking point, and in fact Fox is implying Teachers make a lot of money.

But you just wanted to go literal and try to destroy the whole thread. Staying on that literal point so you dont actually have to give an answer.

Been there, seen it.

The point is the PIG in this thread had a blow up about Fox Saying Teachers are RICH Fox never said that. not once. NEVER so dance all you want to you've been had.

Staying on that literal point so you dont actually have to give an answer.

and you go and do it anyways.

that's what I love about you protoplasam... you always deny saying what you said even when it's put right in front of you.. stay cool..

Been there, seen it.

Of course you are correct here.

You can tell by Willow Tree and Stephanie's screeching that Jon Stewart has once again skewered FOX "News."

Been there, seen it.

You can tell by Willow Tree and Stephanie's screeching that Jon Stewart has once again skewered FOX "News."

LOL, only in your wet dreams dear.
I could give a shit less about Stewart and what he has to say.
but dream on

Been there, seen it.

but dream on

Fourteen posts and you could give a shit less, eh?

The lady doth protest too much.

As usual, Stewart nailed FOX "News" and you are all up in a tizzy over it.

:rofl:

but dream on

Fourteen posts and you could give a shit less, eh?

The lady doth protest too much.

As usual, Stewart nailed FOX "News" and you are all up in a tizzy over it.

:rofl:

Oh yeah, you got meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yawn

and you go and do it anyways.

that's what I love about you protoplasam... you always deny saying what you said even when it's put right in front of you.. stay cool..

what the fuck are you talking about?
Now you are just trying to be stupid in order to confuse the point even more and stray away from the topic further.

Teachers dont make a lot of money, and therefore its really rotten to go after them as if they are leeches off tax payer money.

What the hell am I talking about??? Is that what you said?? Well, I'll tell you what the hell I'm talking about.. The direct quote I posted from your post #67.

Radio pundit Michael Savage once said that liberalism is a mental illness. I disagreed with him then but I'm begining to change my mind. The hatred on the left is so intense that I think it is causing brain damage. Pull yourselves together lefties, Jon Stewart is a comedian, he does skits on the COMEDY CHANNEL.

That's what I'm talking about plasmaphorisis.

Jon Stewart shines the light on the FOX "News" hatred for working and middle class people and exposes them as shills for the wealthy elite.

poor wittle put upon libruls.. booooo hooooo fox news gets to em each and every day.. I love it.

and i already said its a talking point. Its making the whole subject simple. Why get bent out of shape? The right always tries to take complex arguments and make them into simple talking points. All we have here is some dipshit(you) trying to derail a thread by not going beyond the talking point.

Do you feel teachers make to much money? Should teachers be capped? are they only a part time job?
Did you find it wrong that CEO's took money from the bailouts to pay off bonuses to there people amounting to billions of dollars?

Can you get beyond the teachers are rich talking point?

You told the lie. Not Fox. You got called on it. Deal with it. Be a man.

Forum List

Back