Jon Stewart and the Sheer Hypocrisy of Fox News on Teachers

Why do libtards get so much of their news from the Daily Show? It's hilarious to say the least.

That's funny coming from someone who defends FOX - the liars of the news world. Anyway, I don't get my news from Jon Stewart. But he does make a good point. Intelligent, reasoned arguments aren't limited to "real" news anchors.

who do you get your "news" from? pray tell?

Not from Fox, that's for damn sure. There's a reason why Fox viewers are the most misinformed. I get my news from NPR mostly, and I read the paper which usually has stories from the AP. CNN sometimes. And I enjoy some political opinion shows on MSNBC - Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell. As well as some of the Sunday talk shows - McLaughlin Group, Meet the Press, This Week.

That's funny coming from someone who defends FOX - the liars of the news world. Anyway, I don't get my news from Jon Stewart. But he does make a good point. Intelligent, reasoned arguments aren't limited to "real" news anchors.

I'd bet, PMSnbc. the News station for all the truth all the time.:lol::lol:

And I'd bet my left foot that you have the IQ of a roach.

Why do libtards get so much of their news from the Daily Show? It's hilarious to say the least.

like who?

The entire debate over the teacher issue is hypocrisy. It's okay for people to fight to gain more income, just as long as it's not teachers or people who work for the government. They have an obligation to be poor. Except, of course, for people who are elected to Congress or the Presidency, or appointed to the federal bench.

Hyperbole at it's best. The OP is trying to say that Fox supports the rich and yet they claim that teachers are rich.

This is incorrect. Fox pointed out the great benefits that teachers in Wisconsin have, and that these benefits are causing the state to go broke. Now if you want Wisconsin to go broke, go ahead and back the teachers. If you want unions to run America, go ahead and back the teachers.

And if you want to listen to entertainers pass out fantasy as fact, then go ahead and base your arguments off of a comedy show that acts like they're giving you the news.

Now we've heard from the stupid; still waiting for the willfully ignorant.

But then again, this is the same bunch that put a 46 yo man with a resume of ZERO into the white house based on the chants of "hope and change".

He visited 57 states. Must have been those extra states he won that got him in.

Let's face it. The same people that voted for him in droves watch the Daily Show. Mind-numb 20 year olds.

Last edited:

Not from Fox, that's for damn sure. There's a reason why Fox viewers are the most misinformed. I get my news from NPR mostly, and I read the paper which usually has stories from the AP. CNN sometimes. And I enjoy some political opinion shows on MSNBC - Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell. As well as some of the Sunday talk shows - McLaughlin Group, Meet the Press, This Week.

"sheeple"

A individual that forfits their right to choose in favor of inclusion in groupthink and what is viewed as popular or elete group. Allowing the influences of different forms of media and group members to hold great sway in the formation of attitudes, behavoir and opinion.
To accept the group mentaility and opinion as fact without examination.

Not only to be told what to do, but accepting the paradigm of thought as absolute thereby removing the weight of personal responsibility in the making of decisions.

Urban Dictionary: sheeple

LOL, I predicted right.
No wonder the smug attitude that Fox Viewers are misinformed.
you just gotta shake your head and laugh.

:eusa_whistle:

But then again, this is the same bunch that put a 46 yo man with a resume of ZERO into the white house based on the chants of "hope and change".

Right. Zero qualifications. This coming from the same people who think half-governor Palin is qualified. Let's take a look at Obama's zero qualifications. State Senator, US Senator, community organizer, Harvard Law honor student, editor of the Harvard Review, lawyer, professor of constitutional law. Nope. No qualifications there. He's just a good-for-nothing idiot.

"sheeple"

A individual that forfits their right to choose in favor of inclusion in groupthink and what is viewed as popular or elete group. Allowing the influences of different forms of media and group members to hold great sway in the formation of attitudes, behavoir and opinion.

Not only to be told what to do, but accepting the paradigm of thought as absolute thereby removing the weight of personal responsibility in the making of decisions.

Cool. A perfect definition of the demographic which watches Faux News.

I'd rather have a half Governor as President then the Community agitator, lowly State Senator and Junior Senator of less than TWO YEARS in Congress that is in there now.

Right. Zero qualifications. This coming from the same people who think half-governor Palin is qualified. Let's take a look at Obama's zero qualifications. State Senator, US Senator, community organizer, Harvard Law honor student, editor of the Harvard Review, lawyer, professor of constitutional law. Nope. No qualifications there. He's just a good-for-nothing idiot.[/QUOTE]

Remember,, you said it... we didn't..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"sheeple"

Cool. A perfect definition of the demographic which watches Faux News: Sheeple

A perfect indoctrination from left wing sources. You go man..

Forum List

Back