Jon Stewart and the Sheer Hypocrisy of Fox News on Teachers

Willow Tree's fragile brain cannot handle it when the lies and hypocrisy of FOX "News" are highlighted.

She just knows that she must do everything she can try and stop others from seeing it.

Fraid not little kool aid drinker,,, fraid not. we've listened to thousands that came before you,, we know left wing indoctrination when we read it.. you go guy,, you go.

Apparently you don't if you think that the McLaughlin Group is a left-wing source. Pat Buchanan and Monica Crowley are regular guests on there every week. Do you know who they are? They're only two of the most right-wing commentators in American politics. Like I said, you're an idiot.

I'd rather be an idiot than the filthy pig you are.. so get over it.

Yeah, that's what I thought. You're an idiot. Care to tel me how Pat Buchanan and Monica Crowley are part of the left-wing media?

and i already said its a talking point. Its making the whole subject simple. Why get bent out of shape? The right always tries to take complex arguments and make them into simple talking points. All we have here is some dipshit(you) trying to derail a thread by not going beyond the talking point.

Do you feel teachers make to much money? Should teachers be capped? are they only a part time job?
Did you find it wrong that CEO's took money from the bailouts to pay off bonuses to there people amounting to billions of dollars?

Can you get beyond the teachers are rich talking point?

You told the lie. Not Fox. You got called on it. Deal with it. Be a man.

i knew you wouldnt answer the questions.

and I knew you wouldn't "man up" so we're even.

You can rest assured that Stewart was on the money based only on Willow Tree's reaction.

Apparently you don't if you think that the McLaughlin Group is a left-wing source. Pat Buchanan and Monica Crowley are regular guests on there every week. Do you know who they are? They're only two of the most right-wing commentators in American politics. Like I said, you're an idiot.

Yeah, that's what I thought. You're an idiot. Care to tel me how Pat Buchanan and Monica Crowley are part of the left-wing media?

I don't tell pigs anything. you got it all figured out.. now go :blowup: again that was fun to watch.

Jim Wallis: Jon Stewart and the Sheer Hypocrisy of Fox News on Teachers

Teachers are rich, Fox says, making upwards of $50,000 per year and, adding excessive and undeserved benefits gained by coercive and budget-busting benefits, their packages can go up to $75,000 in some cases! But then Stewart showed some other Fox clips, often from the very same talking heads during the tax cut debate. They were defending those who make over $250,000 per year, saying that they should continue to get the Bush tax cuts. "$250,000 is not rich!" said the same Fox talking heads. These people have families to feed!

One FOX commentator then pointed out the difference between bankers and teachers, by saying the latter get public taxpayer money and the bankers and CEO's make their own private money. But Stewart pointed out a little thing called the bank bailouts of billions of dollars of tax payer money to these people. Whoops. And what did the bankers do with our money? They used it to make themselves even richer during this economic crisis, while most middle-class people (including teachers) are really struggling. Then Stewart showed more clips, again, of the same FOX commentators who are now screaming about teachers, saying just a few months ago that it was even wrong to put salary caps on the CEO's of banks and corporations that we bail out with tax payer dollars. We will lose them! Their companies won't be competitive unless we keep paying those outrageous salaries! At that point, I lost it, and thought of words in my head that preachers are not supposed to say. Good thing I was at home watching Comedy Central and the kids were in bed.

Foxnews fuck themselves with their hypocrisy.

Anywho ...

What a buncha hypocritical douchers over there at FOX "News"

Is that supposed to faze me hole?

i never told a lie, i explained a talking point. Something you cant get off of.

Do you feel teachers make to much money? Should teachers be capped? are they only a part time job?
Did you find it wrong that CEO's took money from the bailouts to pay off bonuses to there people amounting to billions of dollars?

Nope you lied. It's right then in big black blod print. yep you lied..

Is that supposed to faze me hole?

i never told a lie, i explained a talking point. Something you cant get off of.

I loved the part where they got summers off. Many of my friends who are teachers have spent their summers continuing their education.

I don't tell pigs anything. you got it all figured out.. now go :blowup: again that was fun to watch.

Just so we're clear. Somebody asked me where I get my news. I gave a pretty decent list - NPR, AP, CNN. And I listed some political talk shows that I watch - The McLaughlin Group, Meet the Press, This Week, Maddow, O'Donnell. And you come back and say that my list is nothing but left-wing propaganda. I challenged you to prove how the McLaughlin Group, with it's weekly conservative commentators - Monica Crowley and Pat Buchanan - is left-leaning. You can't back up your ridiculous, factually inaccurate claim, so now you just ignore it. Like I said, you're an idiot. A flaming idiot. Now you can use the excuse that I blew up on your dumb ass to ignore the question; but that doesn't change the fact that I totally called you out on your false claim that my list consisted solely of liberal propaganda. You fail at life.

Just so we're clear. Somebody asked me where I get my news. I gave a pretty decent list - NPR, AP, CNN. And I listed some political talk shows that I watch - The McLaughlin Group, Meet the Press, This Week, Maddow, O'Donnell. And you come back and say that my list is nothing but left-wing propaganda. I challenged you to prove how the McLaughlin Group, with it's weekly conservative commentators - Monica Crowley and Pat Buchanan - is left-leaning. You can't back up your ridiculous, factually inaccurate claim, so now you just ignore it. Like I said, you're an idiot. A flaming idiot. Now you can use the excuse that I blew up on your dumb ass to ignore the question; but that doesn't change the fact that I totally called you out on your false claim that my list consisted solely of liberal propaganda. You fail at life.
My mom gets pissed when I tell her I like Monica Crowley.
I rarely agree with the woman, but she at least knows what she is talking about, and isn't some brainless talking head.

I rarely agree with the woman, but she at least knows what she is talking about, and isn't some brainless talking head.

cry us a big old river.

Radio pundit Michael Savage once said that liberalism is a mental illness. I disagreed with him then but I'm begining to change my mind. The hatred on the left is so intense that I think it is causing brain damage. Pull yourselves together lefties, Jon Stewart is a comedian, he does skits on the COMEDY CHANNEL.

who gets more serious interviews from conservatives than Cnn and Msnbc.
I see the retards are out in full force trying to hijack the thread and make it about Stewart and not the fact Fox is basically trying to pull a fast one on America with their moronic talking points that teachers are rich.

I'm glad that someone sees through the bullshit that these dickwads are trying to pull, I asked whether a teacher making 50,000 dollars is rich and the dipshits haven't stayed on topic since then.

cry us a big old river.

huh?:cuckoo:
I like you, but you are crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do libtards get so much of their news from the Daily Show? It's hilarious to say the least.

That's funny coming from someone who defends FOX - the liars of the news world. Anyway, I don't get my news from Jon Stewart. But he does make a good point. Intelligent, reasoned arguments aren't limited to "real" news anchors.

The left wing whackaloon's reality is Jon Stewart... and Colbert.

Very telling.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I recall when the Bush WH invited Colbert to speak. He was so good at satire, they thought he was a right winger.

Radio pundit Michael Savage once said that liberalism is a mental illness. I disagreed with him then but I'm begining to change my mind. The hatred on the left is so intense that I think it is causing brain damage. Pull yourselves together lefties, Jon Stewart is a comedian, he does skits on the COMEDY CHANNEL.

who gets more serious interviews from conservatives than Cnn and Msnbc.
I see the retards are out in full force trying to hijack the thread and make it about Stewart and not the fact Fox is basically trying to pull a fast one on America with their moronic talking points that teachers are rich.

I'm glad that someone sees through the bullshit that these dickwads are trying to pull, I asked whether a teacher making 50,000 dollars is rich and the dipshits haven't stayed on topic since then.
Someone has to have a far-reaching memory to when $50,000. was well off.

Last edited:
Of course you are correct here.

You can tell by Willow Tree and Stephanie's screeching that Jon Stewart has once again skewered FOX "News."

LOL, only in your wet dreams dear.
I could give a shit less about Stewart and what he has to say.
but dream on

Then why you in here hijacking the thread?

Do you feel Teachers make to much money? Thats a simple yes or no question.

hey little one. the thread was ABOUT JON STEWART. it's you who is HIJACKING the thread.:eusa_whistle:

Then why you in here hijacking the thread?

Do you feel Teachers make to much money? Thats a simple yes or no question.

hey little one. the thread was ABOUT JON STEWART. it's you who is HIJACKING the thread.:eusa_whistle:
UM no, but naturally you would not understand the topic. feel free to answer the simple question.

nope.
the thread was about Jon Stewart and his fascination (obsession) with fox news.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back