Jon Stewart and the Sheer Hypocrisy of Fox News on Teachers

Still, none of the wingnuts on the right haven't answered my question, making 50,000 dollars a year puts one in the rich leagues? Thats middle class last time I checked, so are the wingnuts on the right saying that middle class people are rich and over paid?

waaaaaaaaaaa, no one will answer my question in a thread that is about Jon Stewart.

Last edited:
I like how people immediately dismiss the piece simply because it ran on comedy central. CC is more honest than Fox News and MSNBC IMO. But regardless, the clips are what they are and claiming that 50K/year is well to do but 250K/year is 'borderline' poverty is a textbook example of a contradiction.

Those of you that have taken the time to argue otherwise betray your partisan douchery. :thup:

Still, none of the wingnuts on the right haven't answered my question, making 50,000 dollars a year puts one in the rich leagues? Thats middle class last time I checked, so are the wingnuts on the right saying that middle class people are rich and over paid?

Until you free yourself from your ridiculous opinion that all rightwingers think alike, no one can answer your question.

An individual made a remark on Fox. That does not equate to 'Fox News' says.... A news organization cannot say anything. It's an organization.

It may be that some on the left struggle with the concept of individual thought but I no of no rightwingers who find individual thought a difficult concept. Try getting your opinion from somewhere other than that evil organization, The HuffPuff... They make money off the backs of poor struggling writers.

Until you free yourself from your ridiculous opinion that all rightwingers think alike, no one can answer your question.

An individual made a remark on Fox. That does not equate to 'Fox News' says.... A news organization cannot say anything. It's an organization.

It may be that some on the left struggle with the concept of individual thought but I no of no rightwingers who find individual thought a difficult concept. Try getting your opinion from somewhere other than that evil organization, The HuffPuff... They make money off the backs of poor struggling writers.

How about people who categorically dismiss anything that is linked from Huffington Post, simply based on a rejection of the messenger?

You, for example. You seem to find individual thought a difficult concept.

How about people who categorically dismiss anything that is linked from Huffington Post, simply based on a rejection of the messenger?

I don't increase the revenue of the Huff Puff by using their site. Want me to take your link seriously, link to the source. Do your homework, then post. Ain't hard.

Oh wait... yea... it might be too hard for you. Sorry.

Please, you all wouldn't accept anything from NewsMax or WorldNetDaily.
so the lecture on Hufferpuffer post is funny. Huffington post is a BLOG that used a bunch of lefties to spew their OPONIONS, then sold them out to make millions off them..They are not nor ever been a credible NEWS SOURCE

Last edited:
The entire debate over the teacher issue is hypocrisy. It's okay for people to fight to gain more income, just as long as it's not teachers or people who work for the government. They have an obligation to be poor. Except, of course, for people who are elected to Congress or the Presidency, or appointed to the federal bench.

The anti-teacher sentiment from the Right is largely based in the Right's larger general premise,

that government is evil, and government doesn't work. Any concession on the Right that anything the government does actually works is a violation of their ideological purity.

Therefore a teacher making 50,000 must be caricatured as inept and overpaid, to fit the government worker stereotype.

so the lecture on Hufferpuffer post is funny. Huffington post is a BLOG that used a bunch of lefties to spew their OPONIONS, then sold them out to make millions off them..They are not nor ever been a credible NEWS SOURCE

The source of a fact is irrelevant. The source of a lie is irrelevant.

The anti-teacher sentiment from the Right is largely based in the Right's larger general premise,

Oh great, now it's ANTI-teacher.

what a JOKE.

:lol: wtf

I don't increase the revenue of the Huff Puff by using their site. Want me to take your link seriously, link to the source. Do your homework, then post. Ain't hard.

I rest my case.

:lol: wtf

If Satan tells you 2 + 2 is 4, do you stop believing it?

what a JOKE.

Just add it to the Laundry List of Lies from the Left.

Sometimes, they convince me that they actually believe it too. :lol::lol: Stupid. :eusa_angel:

Another loony lie from the Left is when they say that the Right Hates Government! They group everyone into the 'Right' who is not with them, including conservatives, libertarians and some independents. This, of course, is totally ridiculous, but it makes them feel superior by saying it.

Fuck off with your repeated whining about Huffington Post, woman up and answer the tough questions or shut the fuck up and quit wasting bandwith complaining about Huffington Post and post from a source you consider unbiased, of shit, to you no source is unbiased, so what the fuck are you complaining about?

A modern version of attacking the messenger can be seen when persons blame the media for presenting bad news about a favored cause, person, organization, etc. Getting rid of the messenger may also be a tactical move.

Shooting the messenger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fuck off with your repeated whining about Huffington Post, woman up and answer the tough questions or shut the fuck up and quit wasting bandwith complaining about Huffington Post and post from a source you consider unbiased, of shit, to you no source is unbiased, so what the fuck are you complaining about?

CG is all but incapable of arguing on the merits, so she's become one of those sideline snipers that every forum has its own ration of.

what a JOKE.

Just add it to the Laundry List of Lies from the Left.

Sometimes, they convince me that they actually believe it too. :lol::lol: Stupid. :eusa_angel:

Another loony lie from the Left is when they say that the Right Hates Government! They group everyone into the 'Right' who is not with them, including conservatives, libertarians and some independents. This, of course, is totally ridiculous, but it makes them feel superior by saying it.

Wow, the poster makes a broad brush statement about the Left accusing it of making broadbrush statements about the Right.

That, is the first good ironic post of the week. Probably not the last.

Forum List

Back