Jon Stewart and the Sheer Hypocrisy of Fox News on Teachers

I like how people immediately dismiss the piece simply because it ran on comedy central. CC is more honest than Fox News and MSNBC IMO. But regardless, the clips are what they are and claiming that 50K/year is well to do but 250K/year is 'borderline' poverty is a textbook example of a contradiction.

Those of you that have taken the time to argue otherwise betray your partisan douchery. :thup:

Not really. It's an apples to oranges comparison and Jon Stewart probably knows this. He knows his audience so that's why he makes these silly comparisons. That's one reason why he's worth $100 million.

The comparison is perfectly valid.

The two positions are contradictory and irreconcilable.

Fact, not opinion. :thup:

Here is the link which has all of his blog posts to Huffington

LUIS CARLOS MONTALVÁN Writer Freelance Journalist Photographer

Find the one where he posted the said lies.

He is a proven liar, I would say most of what he writes is mere lies.

Where was he proven a liar? And how is most of what he posted lies? Mad because you PWNed yourself?

Hey dumbass go back and read the links I posted before you make a complete fool of yourself.

Oh sorry, it's too late for that.

dailyshow.com

click about

Join Jon Stewart and the Best F#@king News Team Ever as they bring you the news like you've never seen it before -- unburdened by objectivity, journalistic integrity or even accuracy.

Really, left wing morons, keep spewing your idiocy for the world to see, it keeps us entertained.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back