Jon Stewart and the Sheer Hypocrisy of Fox News on Teachers

who do you get your "news" from? pray tell?

Not from Fox, that's for damn sure. There's a reason why Fox viewers are the most misinformed. I get my news from NPR mostly, and I read the paper which usually has stories from the AP. CNN sometimes. And I enjoy some political opinion shows on MSNBC - Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell. As well as some of the Sunday talk shows - McLaughlin Group, Meet the Press, This Week.

LOL, I predicted right.
No wonder the smug attitude that Fox Viewers are misinformed.
you just gotta shake your head and laugh.

:eusa_whistle:

Right. Just ignore the part of my post where I said that I get my news MOSTLY from NPR, and focus on the part where I say that I watch a COUPLE of OPINION shows on MSNBC. You're a fucking partisan hack of the highest degree.

Not from Fox, that's for damn sure. There's a reason why Fox viewers are the most misinformed. I get my news from NPR mostly, and I read the paper which usually has stories from the AP. CNN sometimes. And I enjoy some political opinion shows on MSNBC - Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell. As well as some of the Sunday talk shows - McLaughlin Group, Meet the Press, This Week.

LOL, I predicted right.

Right. Just ignore the part of my post where I said that I get my news MOSTLY from NPR, and focus on the part where I say that I watch a COUPLE of OPINION shows on MSNBC. You're a fucking partisan hack of the highest degree.

You are a nasty out of sorts kinda guy, very narrow minded and set in your ways,, you need some time out of the basement. go brush your teeth.

A perfect indoctrination from left wing sources. You go man..

I told ya. They have all the left wing dribble that pours out of Maddcow, Matthews, Olbermann down pat.

Another idiot has an opinion. The McLaughlin Group is a left-wing source? Have you ever watched it? Apparently not. The AP is as well? Other than the two MSNBC opinion shows that I listed, none of my list contains any left-leaning sources. Get a new life. You've failed at this one.

Another idiot has an opinion. The McLaughlin Group is a left-wing source? Have you ever watched it? Apparently not. The AP is as well? Other than the two MSNBC opinion shows that I listed, none of my list contains any left-leaning sources. Get a new life. You've failed at this one.

Fraid not little kool aid drinker,,, fraid not. we've listened to thousands that came before you,, we know left wing indoctrination when we read it.. you go guy,, you go.

LOL, I predicted right.

more vulgarity. how sweet.
and you my dear are Soooooooooooooooo non-partisan I suppose.
go play in your room little one.

LOL, I predicted right.

You are a nasty out of sorts kinda guy, very narrow minded and set in your ways,, you need some time out of the basement. go brush your teeth.
MODERATED: Let's try to limit c-words, gutter language and such to the Flame Zone okay? Thx.

Why do libtards get so much of their news from the Daily Show? It's hilarious to say the least.

That's funny coming from someone who defends FOX - the liars of the news world. Anyway, I don't get my news from Jon Stewart. But he does make a good point. Intelligent, reasoned arguments aren't limited to "real" news anchors.

I wouldn't say I defend Fox. I have said that compared to other news channels, Fox appears to be more balanced with the guests they have on their programs. However, I'm well aware that many of their programs have a right-leaning bias so one has to be aware of it. Jon Stewart is a comedian. His views are on par with those of Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck IMO, except that he's a Leftist/Statist.

Hyperbole at it's best. The OP is trying to say that Fox supports the rich and yet they claim that teachers are rich.

This is incorrect. Fox pointed out the great benefits that teachers in Wisconsin have, and that these benefits are causing the state to go broke. Now if you want Wisconsin to go broke, go ahead and back the teachers. If you want unions to run America, go ahead and back the teachers.

And if you want to listen to entertainers pass out fantasy as fact, then go ahead and base your arguments off of a comedy show that acts like they're giving you the news.

Hyperbole? Actually I didn't exaggerate at all. I just pointed out my agreement that there the entire issue is rife with hypocrisy in many shapes. See my other thread talking about the hypocrisy relating to the application, or lack thereof, of free market principles to the issue at hand. The hypocrisy is on both sides of the issue.

LOL, I predicted right.

MODERATED: Let's limit c-words and such to the Flame Zone okay? Thx.

Radio pundit Michael Savage once said that liberalism is a mental illness. I disagreed with him then but I'm begining to change my mind. The hatred on the left is so intense that I think it is causing brain damage. Pull yourselves together lefties, Jon Stewart is a comedian, he does skits on the COMEDY CHANNEL.

Why do libtards get so much of their news from the Daily Show? It's hilarious to say the least.

That's funny coming from someone who defends FOX - the liars of the news world. Anyway, I don't get my news from Jon Stewart. But he does make a good point. Intelligent, reasoned arguments aren't limited to "real" news anchors.

I wouldn't say I defend Fox. I have said that compared to other news channels, Fox appears to be more balanced with the guests they have on their programs. However, I'm well aware that many of their programs have a right-leaning bias so one has to be aware of it. Jon Stewart is a comedian. His views are on par with those of Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck IMO, except that he's a Leftist/Statist.

The anchors on Fox are comedians, lot legitimate journalists and they're not very balanced, look at the letters that O'Reilly reads off.

so now 50k is Poor? Grow the fuck up, nobody wants public Sector Union Teachers to be Poor. We simply want them not to be paid considerably more than Private sector counterparts and have amazingly good benefits private sector workers can only dream off. All paid for by the people doing the dreaming.

Dumb asses.

Where did I say that $50k a year was poor? I am discussing the ideological contradictions of the issue.

You're a fucking idiot. And a little pussy as well. Since you have no argument, why don't you stop wasting your time and get back to what you really enjoy - shoving a shit-encrusted dildo up your cavernous ass-gape while sucking a big greasy cock. Now fuck off, pussy boy.

I'm a girl.. Congratulations on reaching PIG status.. didn't take you long..

Go fuck your rotten **** you stupid bitch.

typical LEFTY reply.
didn't take long either.:lol:

Radio pundit Michael Savage once said that liberalism is a mental illness. I disagreed with him then but I'm begining to change my mind. The hatred on the left is so intense that I think it is causing brain damage. Pull yourselves together lefties, Jon Stewart is a comedian, he does skits on the COMEDY CHANNEL.

Agreed. Leftists are usually filled with hate. They'll explode at the drop of a hat.

The anchors on Fox are comedians, lot legitimate journalists and they're not very balanced, look at the letters that O'Reilly reads off.

well then they fit right in with Jon Stewart and Michael Moore don't they..

Fraid not little kool aid drinker,,, fraid not. we've listened to thousands that came before you,, we know left wing indoctrination when we read it.. you go guy,, you go.

Apparently you don't if you think that the McLaughlin Group is a left-wing source. Pat Buchanan and Monica Crowley are regular guests on there every week. Do you know who they are? They're only two of the most right-wing commentators in American politics. Like I said, you're an idiot.

:lol: Bill O'Reilly is a commentator. He's not an news anchor. Is your trolling intentional this morning? If so, congratulations.

Apparently you don't if you think that the McLaughlin Group is a left-wing source. Pat Buchanan and Monica Crowley are regular guests on there every week. Do you know who they are? They're only two of the most right-wing commentators in American politics. Like I said, you're an idiot.

I'd rather be an idiot than the filthy pig you are.. so get over it.

Forum List

Back