Jon Stewart and the Sheer Hypocrisy of Fox News on Teachers

Can say the same about Foxnews which has and still does post falsehoods and is heavily biased.

At least thats what the left keeps telling you.

Can we have a chorus of "FOX LIES"???

Here's Hannity admitting his lie. Now post a lie from Huffington Post that as proven a lie.

Sean Hannity Apologizes to Jon - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 11/12/09 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Funny, Jon Stewart makes a living using subtle altering of reality to maintain a narrative.

I counted several lies in Stewart's monologue alone.

Also, Sean Hannity corrected the error. We never seem to get a correction from the left when they lie, make a mistake or otherwise.

What did that have to do with Huffington? The guy himself was a fraud, that has nothing to do with Huffington Post

That guy was working for Huff-Po where he detailed his tale which has been shown to be nothing but a fabrication. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it?

"The decorated soldier-turned-Huffington Post blogger positioned himself as the perfect crusader for the growing anti-war movement after he returned from a second tour of Iraq in 2003. He wrote dozens of passionate anti-war stories for The Huffington Post. "

Care to address the other link?

You dickhead, that ex soldier lied about himself and his story, whatever his personal story has nothing to do with his political views. As for the other link the wirter might not have been speaking in the literal sense.

What did that have to do with Huffington? The guy himself was a fraud, that has nothing to do with Huffington Post

That guy was working for Huff-Po where he detailed his tale which has been shown to be nothing but a fabrication. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it?

"The decorated soldier-turned-Huffington Post blogger positioned himself as the perfect crusader for the growing anti-war movement after he returned from a second tour of Iraq in 2003. He wrote dozens of passionate anti-war stories for The Huffington Post. "

You dickhead, that ex soldier lied about himself and his story, whatever his personal story has nothing to do with his political views. As for the other link the wirter might not have been speaking in the literal sense.

I see, I'm a dickhead because I just showed proof that Huffington Post posted lies. :cuckoo:

The writer in the other link made it clear what he meant. He stated the lake has dried up, not drying up or may dry up but dried up and the fact is, it wasn't and isn't dried up. So he lied!

I understand it's a little foolish of me to expect honestly from an ignorant liberal.

I see, I'm a dickhead because I just showed proof that Huffington Post posted lies. :cuckoo:

The writer in the other link made it clear what he meant. He stated the lake has dried up, not drying up or may dry up but dried up and the fact is, it wasn't and isn't dried up. So he lied!

I understand it's a little foolish of me to expect honestly from an ignorant liberal.

Ignore our lies. Focus on their lies instead.

Come on now LS.

Give poor OL'Flylo a break.

After all. Your destroying his two major news sources. HuffPO and Stewart.

The fact that Stewarts a comedian and not a news source doesn't deter Flylo one bit. He can't seem to understand that Stewarts in it for the laughs and the money. Period.

Most thinking people understand that but not Flylo. He takes what Stewart says as gospel.

Yup. Ignorant is the word.

See, Ariana really needs to learn "you pay peanuts, you get monkeys". Since she doesn't bother to pay her bloggers, and apparently doesn't bother to vet them to ensure they are who they present themselves to be... it's hardly surprising they write bullshit.

What lie did they post? They had a writer who lied about his war story, nothing as far as politics, how does that equate to Huffington Post doing the lying? In the case of Sean Hannity and Fox, Fox posted fake live coverage of a rally to sway people into believing a lie.

I like how people immediately dismiss the piece simply because it ran on comedy central. CC is more honest than Fox News and MSNBC IMO. But regardless, the clips are what they are and claiming that 50K/year is well to do but 250K/year is 'borderline' poverty is a textbook example of a contradiction.

Those of you that have taken the time to argue otherwise betray your partisan douchery. :thup:

Not really. It's an apples to oranges comparison and Jon Stewart probably knows this. He knows his audience so that's why he makes these silly comparisons. That's one reason why he's worth $100 million.

so nobody wanted to actually discuss the teacher thing and answer my questions?

None of them want to answer the questions and stay on topic and it doesn't matter which source I post it from they're going to bitch and whine in order to avoid discussing it. They know full fucking that a salary of 50,000 dollars a year doesn't make one rich. And teaching is not a job that any joe off the street can do.

What lie did they post? They had a writer who lied about his war story, nothing as far as politics, how does that equate to Huffington Post doing the lying? In the case of Sean Hannity and Fox, Fox posted fake live coverage of a rally to sway people into believing a lie.

You're a fucking idiot. Huffington Post posted the lies, period. I gave you two examples and you still are too fucking stupid to acknowledge it. Using your logic. Fox News doesn't lie when a host, guest or anchor makes a false statement.

You're a fucking idiot. Huffington Post posted the lies, period. I gave you two examples and you still are too fucking stupid to acknowledge it. Using your logic. Fox News doesn't lie when a host, guest or anchor makes a false statement.

You're too fucking you dumb fucking ****, how did Huffington lie when the soldier himself was a liar and not Huffington? using your logic, if a soldier lies about his war participation and then gets a job at McDonald's without McDonalds knowing that he lied McDonald's are liars.

That stupid shit is classic smear by association, the soldier lied and he's a blogger for Huffington so Huffington lies, even though he told his story before working with Huffington. Unless Huffington knew in advance he was lying Lonestarshithead does have a case.

I read that link and though its titled "War, Lies and HuffPo: Vet's Tall Tale Coming Undone," it presents no evidence that HP actually posted any lies, it only makes mentioned that the guy is a blogger for HP and they never actually proved that he did lie, it looks more like a weak attempt at smearing Luis Carlos Montalván.

You're too fucking you dumb fucking ****, how did Huffington lie when the soldier himself was a liar and not Huffington? using your logic, if a soldier lies about his war participation and then gets a job at McDonald's without McDonalds knowing that he lied McDonald's are liars.

Hey stupid, the ex-soldier lied and Huffington Post posted his lies.

Hey stupid, the ex-soldier lied and Huffington Post posted his lies.

Link?

Still, none of the wingnuts on the right haven't answered my question, making 50,000 dollars a year puts one in the rich leagues? Thats middle class last time I checked, so are the wingnuts on the right saying that middle class people are rich and over paid?

It may be that some on the left struggle with the concept of indiv
Until you free yourself from your ridiculous opinion that all rightwingers think alike, no one can answer your question.

An individual made a remark on Fox. That does not equate to 'Fox News' says.... A news organization cannot say anything. It's an organization. idual thought but I no of no rightwingers who find individual thought a difficult concept. Try getting your opinion from somewhere other than that evil organization, The HuffPuff... They make money off the backs of poor struggling writers.

when you work for a company, your words represent the image of said company. You know look at Sheen and his drama.

Stupid people like wont get this, and your excuse of of individual thought is just that, an excuse.

Exactly. When you're on the job-you represent more than just yourself-you represent the company you work for. Let's say you're in the business world and you show up to a meeting with a client wearing flip flops, t-shirt, and shorts what would happen? Would your boss say "oh he only represents himself". No. You'd be fired. Why? Because you're representing your company to your clients.

A news anchor (like it or not) represents the company he/she works for towards the company's clients (advertisers), and the company's consumers (viewers).

And btw Caligirl: organizations CAN make statements-that's the whole purpose of having PR department.

Forum List

Back