Jon Stewart and the Sheer Hypocrisy of Fox News on Teachers

I don't increase the revenue of the Huff Puff by using their site. Want me to take your link seriously, link to the source. Do your homework, then post. Ain't hard.

Oh wait... yea... it might be too hard for you. Sorry.

Fuck off with your repeated whining about Huffington Post, woman up and answer the tough questions or shut the fuck up and quit wasting bandwith complaining about Huffington Post and post from a source you consider unbiased, of shit, to you no source is unbiased, so what the fuck are you complaining about?

CG is all but incapable of arguing on the merits, so she's become one of those sideline snipers that every forum has its own ration of.

She's the first one talking about the wambulance and dialing whine one one, but post a link from Huffington and watch her whine and bitch for a wambulance.

How about people who categorically dismiss anything that is linked from Huffington Post, simply based on a rejection of the messenger?

You, for example. You seem to find individual thought a difficult concept.

Please, you all wouldn't accept anything from NewsMax or WorldNetDaily.
so the lecture on Hufferpuffer post is funny. Huffington post is a BLOG that used a bunch of lefties to spew their OPONIONS, then sold them out to make millions off them..They are not nor ever been a credible NEWS SOURCE

A modern version of attacking the messenger can be seen when persons blame the media for presenting bad news about a favored cause, person, organization, etc. Getting rid of the messenger may also be a tactical move.

Shooting the messenger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If Huffington Post is as fucking biased and full of lies as CG claims she should have no problem debunking the lies with facts and sources like most people do here when Foxnews tells their fucking lies.

Fuck off with your repeated whining about Huffington Post, woman up and answer the tough questions or shut the fuck up and quit wasting bandwith complaining about Huffington Post and post from a source you consider unbiased, of shit, to you no source is unbiased, so what the fuck are you complaining about?

CG is all but incapable of arguing on the merits, so she's become one of those sideline snipers that every forum has its own ration of.

She's the first one talking about the wambulance and dialing whine one one, but post a link from Huffington and watch her whine and bitch for a wambulance.

Mocking you is not whining. You're inability to think for yourself is well known. I actually feel quite sorry for you... you are really much more stupid than you realize.

I'm not a fan of HuffPo, simply because of the obvious bias. Whenever an outlet is that biased, I always assume there is more to the story than what they report. However, I'm not aware of any particularly eggregious falsehoods being published by HuffPo.

I'd be very interested in a link or three worth of incriminating evidence to the contrary.

Mocking you is not whining. You're inability to think for yourself is well known. I actually feel quite sorry for you... you are really much more stupid than you realize.

Pull your head out your ass and wipe the shit from your face and shut the fuck up. Your lack of ability to make a sound argument is not mocking me, its pathetic.

I'm not a fan of HuffPo, simply because of the obvious bias. Whenever an outlet is that biased, I always assume there is more to the story than what they report. However, I'm not aware of any particularly eggregious falsehoods being published by HuffPo.

I'd be very interested in a link or three worth of incriminating evidence to the contrary.

Can say the same about Foxnews which has and still does post falsehoods and is heavily biased.

Just so we're clear. Somebody asked me where I get my news. I gave a pretty decent list - NPR, AP, CNN. And I listed some political talk shows that I watch - The McLaughlin Group, Meet the Press, This Week, Maddow, O'Donnell. And you come back and say that my list is nothing but left-wing propaganda. I challenged you to prove how the McLaughlin Group, with it's weekly conservative commentators - Monica Crowley and Pat Buchanan - is left-leaning. You can't back up your ridiculous, factually inaccurate claim, so now you just ignore it. Like I said, you're an idiot. A flaming idiot. Now you can use the excuse that I blew up on your dumb ass to ignore the question; but that doesn't change the fact that I totally called you out on your false claim that my list consisted solely of liberal propaganda. You fail at life.
My mom gets pissed when I tell her I like Monica Crowley.
I rarely agree with the woman, but she at least knows what she is talking about, and isn't some brainless talking head.

cry us a big old river.

I'm not crying over anything. I'm simply pointing out how utterly ignorant and partisan you are. You can't tell me how the McLaughlin Group, AP or CNN are leftist propaganda because you know damn well that neither of them are. You were so eager to pounce on any news outlet that I listed, convincing yourself that I must only pay attention to left-leaning organizations, that you overlooked (intentionally or not) the fact that at least part of my list included programs and organizations that no honest person would call biased. The McLaughlin Group, for example, has on its program every week Pat Buchanan and Monica Crowley - two of the most right-wing, polarizing commentators in American political journalism.

:clap2: Congrats, you're a fool.

Can say the same about Foxnews which has and still does post falsehoods and is heavily biased.

Yes, but I enjoy the luxury of Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert pointing out Fox New's falsehoods for me. Where is their counterpart pointing out HuffPo's lies?

Pull your head out your ass and wipe the shit from your face and shut the fuck up. Your lack of ability to make a sound argument is not mocking me, its pathetic.

You do nothing but regurgitate shit from the HuffPuff and tell anyone who slams it to 'shut the fuck up'..... every fucking thread of yours is deja fucking vu. Every time. It's like the fucking Twilight Zone.

You're a fool, fail&Won'tgo.

JOhn Stewart purveys more real fact based editorials in one week than FOX has fielded in its entire existence.

Just my POV, of course.

Yes, but I enjoy the luxury of Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert pointing out Fox New's falsehoods for me. Where is their counterpart pointing out HuffPo's lies?

I'd like to see that too, but Fox is good at creating falsehoods like their repetitive fabrication of crowd gatherings as Jon Stewart pointed out and Sean hannity admitted to and apologized.

At least thats what the left keeps telling you.

Can we have a chorus of "FOX LIES"???

You do nothing but regurgitate shit from the HuffPuff and tell anyone who slams it to 'shut the fuck up'..... every fucking thread of yours is deja fucking vu. Every time. It's like the fucking Twilight Zone.

You're a fool, fail&Won'tgo.

I can post what th fuck I want to post and its never the same thing every time but your excuse is the same shit time I post. You can't fucking argue for shit, thats why you do it, now shut the fuck up buggaboo.

Here's Hannity admitting his lie. Now post a lie from Huffington Post that as proven a lie.

Sean Hannity Apologizes to Jon - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 11/12/09 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Here's Hannity admitting his lie. Now post a lie from Huffington Post that as proven a lie.

Sean Hannity Apologizes to Jon - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 11/12/09 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Huffington Post editor flat out lies and distortion

War, Lies and The Huffington Post: A Veteran's Tall Tale Coming Undone

What did that have to do with Huffington? The guy himself was a fraud, that has nothing to do with Huffington Post

What did that have to do with Huffington? The guy himself was a fraud, that has nothing to do with Huffington Post

That guy was working for Huff-Po where he detailed his tale which has been shown to be nothing but a fabrication. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it?

"The decorated soldier-turned-Huffington Post blogger positioned himself as the perfect crusader for the growing anti-war movement after he returned from a second tour of Iraq in 2003. He wrote dozens of passionate anti-war stories for The Huffington Post. "

Care to address the other link?

Last edited:
I like how people immediately dismiss the piece simply because it ran on comedy central. CC is more honest than Fox News and MSNBC IMO. But regardless, the clips are what they are and claiming that 50K/year is well to do but 250K/year is 'borderline' poverty is a textbook example of a contradiction.

Those of you that have taken the time to argue otherwise betray your partisan douchery. :thup:

And the betrayal train chugs onward, unfettered by shame. :lol:

Forum List

Back