John Kasich of Ohio

I think he will make a good showing in NH. The exit polls are looking good.
Well you were right....he got the votes of those who perceive him to be a moderate, but only because they are not paying attention, or don't care about certain things, like women's reproductive rights

John Kasich is a right-wing Trojan Horse: Why the GOP establishment’s newest pick should make everybody worried

Planned Parenthood tries to trip up John Kasich's victory lap

Ohio House votes to cut final Planned Parenthood funds
Then Trump?
What about him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is the GOP front-runner. How does his policies relate?

What policies? The ones he stated yesterday ? The ones he stated today? Or the ones he will state tomorrow? Does anybody know what this guy actually stands for and believes in? The only thing that he has been fairly consistent on is bashing Mexicans and Muslims and that is just bluster to appease the lunatic fringe base. Now, this thread is about Kasich. If you want to discuss trump here is the thread about him Trump Embarrases GOP - causing chaos

You asked what about him? There is lots about him there. Please stay on topic.

Nutcase, this is my thread. I hate Trump. He is a psychotic egomaniac. All the GOP candidates are nuts. Kasich is the only one with a partial brain.

Nutcase, this is my thread. I hate Trump. He is a psychotic egomaniac. All the GOP candidates are nuts. Kasich is the only one with a partial brain.
Ah yes, your thread. So you want to derail your own thread? Why? Since you started it, I would think that you would want to stick to the subject matter

I wasn't making any assumptions about who you support, but you did bring up Trump in relation to Kasich so I had to wonder

Yes Kasich has a partial brain but we need a president with a whole brain who will be the president for all Americans. None of the Republicans, including Kasich fit that description.

Ah yes, your thread. So you want to derail your own thread? Why? Since you started it, I would think that you would want to stick to the subject matter

I wasn't making any assumptions about who you support, but you did bring up Trump in relation to Kasich so I had to wonder

Yes Kasich has a partial brain but we need a president with a whole brain who will be the president for all Americans. None of the Republicans, including Kasich fit that description.

None of the Republicans, including Kasich fit that description.

Nor do either of the Democrats

Right, neither Democratic candidate would be a president for all of the people either. Sanders would not be a president for the super rich robber barons and neither would be a president for the misogynists, xenophobes, racists, and theocrats. I guess we just can't win. We can't have the perfect president- whatever that would look like. Here is a thought though....some groups actually deserve representation and others do not! Problem solved!!

Last edited:

Right, neither Democratic candidate would be a president for all of the people either. Sanders would not be a president for the super rich robber barons and neither would be a president for the misogynists, xenophobes, racists, and theocrats. I guess we just can't win. We can't have the perfect president- whatever that would look like. Here is a thought though....some groups actually deserve representation and others do not! Problem solved!!

You looked the wrong part of the post.

THIS is was what I responded to.

but we need a president with a whole brain

Seems you have the same problem

Oh the whole brain part! That makes it even easier. Not one of the Republicans even has half a brain. One or two might have high IQ but they are crazy as hell and fall short on emotional intelligence. That would go for their supporters as well.

Oh the whole brain part! That makes it even easier. Not one of the Republicans even has half a brain. One or two might have high IQ but they are crazy as hell and fall short on emotional intelligence. That would go for their supporters as well.

Not one of the Republicans even has half a brain.

again...

and neither do either of the 2 democrats running.

again...

I don't think that this is getting us anywhere bubba.

again...

Not as long as you keep implying that the democrats have more brains than republicans.

again...

Not as long as you keep implying that the democrats have more brains than republicans.
Have you been paying attention ?:

I’m With Stupid: Trump Wins 45% of the High School or Less Vote In New Hampshire

Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders Are Humiliating Republicans At PBS Debate

Heidi Cruz Says Ted Will ‘Show This Country The Face Of The God That We Serve’

What is smart about any of this bubba?

again...

I’m With Stupid: Trump Wins 45% of the High School or Less Vote In New Hampshire

I thought the discussion was about the candidates?

But if you want to bring up voters, should I bring up Obamaphones, and others that love to vote for democrats?

BTW, you deflection sucks, bud

again...

But if you want to bring up voters, should I bring up Obamaphones, and others that love to vote for democrats?

Obamaphones!! Geeze not that one again. Yes it's supposed to be about the candidates. Specifically Kasich. So what do you have to say about him? As fa as the voters go, their intelligence and level of information has much to do with that f the candidates. Stupid and uneducated people vote for stupid candidates.

again...

Obamaphones!! Geeze not that one again. Yes it's supposed to be about the candidates. Specifically Kasich. So what do you have to say about him? As fa as the voters go, their intelligence and level of information has much to do with that f the candidates. Stupid and uneducated people vote for stupid candidates.

Kasich?

He's got enough experience to make Hillary to look like a first term senator.

He was there doing it, while she was sitting on the sidelines watching it being done.

Kasich?

He's got enough experience to make Hillary to look like a first term senator.

He was there doing it, while she was sitting on the sidelines watching it being done.

Experience at what? Destroying women's reproductive health care? If you don't care about his abysmal record on women's issues as I have documented here, I have no use for you.

2 times running a state, time in congress, helping balance a budget while there.

and he didnt' win his seat because of his last name.

If you are only looking at his stance on womans issues, you do have only have half a brain.

Do me a favor, and dont' respond.

You've gone PAST lame

2 times running a state, time in congress, helping balance a budget while there.

If you are only looking at his stance on womans issues, you do have only have half a brain.

You've gone PAST lame
No I'm not going to do you any favors. Some things are deal breakers for me. H is horrible on women's issues. Do you have any women in your life? Are they aware of his record and your support for him? How do you explain that to them ? He is a misogynist and you, at bet have your head up your ass and at worst hate women also. A balanced budget dos not trump human rights.

You've gone PAST lame
No I'm not going to do you any favors. Some things are deal breakers for me. H is horrible on women's issues. Do you have any women in your life? Are they aware of his record and your support for him? How do you explain that to them ? He is a misogynist and you, at bet have your head up your ass and at worst hate women also. A balanced budget dos not trump human rights.
:bsflag:

Your toy train only runs on one track it seems.

I'm looking on what is best for the country, and that is experience.

Kasich has it in spades.

If he had a D after his name, I'd feel the same way

Forum List

Back