John Kasich of Ohio

2 times running a state, time in congress, helping balance a budget while there.

and he didnt' win his seat because of his last name.

If you are only looking at his stance on womans issues, you do have only have half a brain.

Do me a favor, and dont' respond.

You've gone PAST lame
No I'm not going to do you any favors. Some things are deal breakers for me. H is horrible on women's issues. Do you have any women in your life? Are they aware of his record and your support for him? How do you explain that to them ? He is a misogynist and you, at bet have your head up your ass and at worst hate women also. A balanced budget dos not trump human rights.
:bsflag:

Your toy train only runs on one track it seems.

I'm looking on what is best for the country, and that is experience.

Kasich has it in spades.

If he had a D after his name, I'd feel the same way

I want what is best for the country too. That is what conservatives don't get about liberals. The difference is that we want what is best for everyone including women and minorities. You didn't answer my question....do the women in your life know ho little respect Kasich, and apparently you, have for them. Never mind. Do me a favor and don't answer. I've heard enough from your pie hole.

Kasich voted for NAFTA, from which Ohio has never recovered. Now he wants TPP, which will be even worse. Ohio steel and coal dying!

HE WAS THE MANAGING DIRECTOR FOR LEHMAN'S! LEHMAN'S COLLAPSED & TOOK DOWN THE WORLD! HE WAS RIGHT IN THERE!

kasich said he's open to a DEMOCRAT RUNNING MATE. A DEMOCRAT RUNNING MATE. A DEMOCRAT RUNNING MATE.

"I was supposed to be the most important Republican in the country. I was supposed to be applauded" - 1 for 41 Kasich

Forum List

Back