John Kasich of Ohio

He is the only GOP hopefull I could vote for in the General.

Now I am sure the RW Loons on here can now start slamming him and calling him a RINO. But he is the one hopeful that can win the General, if any can.

I live in Ohio, and I voted for him for him in his re-election bid for governor, for the simple reason that the Dems had a very bad candidate running against him. I would not vote for Kasich for president though. While Kasich's track record as governor looks good on paper, it's important to look deeper. Kasich balanced Ohio's budget with massive cuts to spending in education. The cuts were so large, practically every school district in the state was forced into passing new school levies just so they could keep the doors open. Many school districts lost as much as 20% of their total funding. In the end, districts in lower income areas were hurt the most, because it was much more difficult for them to pass additional school levies. Where school levies were passed, taxes just increased at the local level, so Kasich didn't balance the budget by making cuts to programs that actually could be cut. He robbed Peter to pay Paul. Cutting spending just so the costs can be passed on to another government jurisdiction is not the answer to workable government.

CZ-zia8WYAIapZr.jpg

Now I am sure the RW Loons on here can now start slamming him and calling him a RINO. But he is the one hopeful that can win the General, if any can.
The only reason his budget was balanced was because of the infusion of Obamacare money into his state. It's only been linked to a dozen or so times.
Sheesh, these low info voters. They're everywhere.

"In Ohio we've gone from a loss of 350,000 jobs to a gain of over 400,000."
Do you have a link not from the gov's office.

Let me guess, after 2009, am I right?

And since Obama brought back the US Economy, would it be a terrible surprise?

Barack Hussein Obama has nothing to do with improving the US economy. Barack Hussein Obama has nothing to do with improving the US economy.

Governor Kasich voted for bailouts of the banks & special interest loopholes.

john's a good candidate, trump's just better. john's a good candidate, trump's just better. john's a good candidate, trump's just better.

COMMON CORE! OBAMA'S MEDICAID EXPANSION! TAX INCREASES!

BARACK OBAMA?! NO! JOHN KASICH!

I live in Ohio, and I voted for him for him in his re-election bid for governor, for the simple reason that the Dems had a very bad candidate running against him. I would not vote for Kasich for president though. While Kasich's track record as governor looks good on paper, it's important to look deeper. Kasich balanced Ohio's budget with massive cuts to spending in education. The cuts were so large, practically every school district in the state was forced into passing new school levies just so they could keep the doors open. Many school districts lost as much as 20% of their total funding. In the end, districts in lower income areas were hurt the most, because it was much more difficult for them to pass additional school levies. Where school levies were passed, taxes just increased at the local level, so Kasich didn't balance the budget by making cuts to programs that actually could be cut. He robbed Peter to pay Paul. Cutting spending just so the costs can be passed on to another government jurisdiction is not the answer to workable government.
I'm from Ohio too. And I know you are FOS.

Saying I'm FOS doesn't change the fact that Kasich gutted school funding. If you don't know this, then you are as stupid as I've always thought you to be.

News Release: The Kasich Record: 5 School Funding Facts All Ohioans Need to Know

Saying I'm FOS doesn't change the fact that Kasich gutted school funding. If you don't know this, then you are as stupid as I've always thought you to be.

News Release: The Kasich Record: 5 School Funding Facts All Ohioans Need to Know
What you think?

:lol:

I think he will make a good showing in NH. The exit polls are looking good.

Well you were right....he got the votes of those who perceive him to be a moderate, but only because they are not paying attention, or don't care about certain things, like women's reproductive rights

John Kasich is a right-wing Trojan Horse: Why the GOP establishment’s newest pick should make everybody worried

Planned Parenthood tries to trip up John Kasich's victory lap

Ohio House votes to cut final Planned Parenthood funds

Well you were right....he got the votes of those who perceive him to be a moderate, but only because they are not paying attention, or don't care about certain things, like women's reproductive rights

John Kasich is a right-wing Trojan Horse: Why the GOP establishment’s newest pick should make everybody worried

Then Trump?

Then Trump?
What about him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then Trump?
What about him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is the GOP front-runner. How does his policies relate?

Forum List

Back