John Edwards.. Democrat

Edwards didn't admit to anything until he was busted. Kennedy's explanations never made any sense so i don't feel he ever "admitted" anything. Admitting something after you have already been thoroughly busted just doesn't count. It really is a toss-up between Kennedy & Edwards as to who is the most sleazy and phony politician in History. I'll let people decide that for themselves. It's a tough one.

Why don't you just answer the question. If Kennedy and Edwards were from the GOP, you would NEVER mention what they did. Correct????

Yea poor ole Mary Jo Kopechne. Hey at least Edward's Mistresses are still alive. Seriously though,anything short of killing them like Kennedy did,knocking up your Mistresses while your wife is suffering with Cancer really is as low as one can go. :(

Why don't you straighten that halo of yours. I guarantee that if Kennedy had been a Republican, you would never bring up his bad deed. Same goes with John Edwards.

At least libs admit when Dems do something wrong.

Save your energy, Rinata. Libo's a broken record. He can't find an original thought with two hands and a flashlight, all he can do is repeat the same stale talking points over....and over....and over...and over....

Check back in a week. It's about even odds he'll still be making the same post over and over on this same thread.

I couldn't have put that any better. Thanks!! :lol::lol::lol:

Why don't you straighten that halo of yours. I guarantee that if Kennedy had been a Republican, you would never bring up his bad deed. Same goes with John Edwards.

At least libs admit when Dems do something wrong.

Save your energy, Rinata. Libo's a broken record. He can't find an original thought with two hands and a flashlight, all he can do is repeat the same stale talking points over....and over....and over...and over....

Check back in a week. It's about even odds he'll still be making the same post over and over on this same thread.

Hey... you 2 kittens notice, the mouse already got away....:lol:

:rolleyes: You say that like he's gone for good, instead of just off somewhere trying to figure out how to reword his post seventeen more times for our amusement. :lol:

I think that mouse is always lurking!!!! And I mean that literally. :eek:

Forum List

Back