John Edwards.. Democrat

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I think of John Edwards as the perfect example of Democratic ideals, along with Bill Clinton who better represents the morality of the party.

Then again, I'm only trying to cause trouble .. :lol:

I think of John Edwards as the perfect example of Democratic ideals, along with Bill Clinton who better represents the morality of the party.

Fair enough. I think Edwards is a piece of shit...and I also think Mark Foley is the perfect example of Republican ideals.

Republicans: Let no boy left behind.

Fair enough. I think Edwards is a piece of shit...and I also think Mark Foley is the perfect example of Republican ideals.

Republicans: Let no boy left behind.

Oh yah.. dammit, Mark Foley the wannabe sex pervert, I don't think Republicans wannabe sex perverts but damn you make a good point..:lol:

We had a republican Mayor here who liked to hire 18 year old boys to try to get in their pants.

No side cannot say they don't have sex scandals.
I think Edwards is piece of shit, and I think it funny when all these people on each side paint him to be evil then go bang their mistress.

So, now that is settled let's talk about Barney Frank, Mel Reynolds, Leon Rouse.. etc., etc., and who is that perv serving in the Obama admin who's response to hearing about a teenage boy having sex with a male teacher, " i hope you used a condom"????

I guess it's safde to say there are creeps on bot sides of the isle.

So... we've decicded that Edwards and Foley are both incredible pieces of shit.. glad that is settled.

What the Hell.. I wrote the post to cause trouble and arguments, instead agreement and laughter.. what a revolting development....:lol:

THis sounds like fun...can we come up with people we think is the perfect example of Republican ideals too?

THis sounds like fun...can we come up with people we think is the perfect example of Republican ideals too?

Have at it darlin.. can I call you darlin... ... mm...... didn't think so..:eusa_eh:

So... we've decicded that Edwards and Foley are both incredible pieces of shit.. glad that is settled.

What the Hell.. I wrote the post to cause trouble and arguments, instead agreement and laughter.. what a revolting development....:lol:

Isn't it just disgusting when people are all happy and getting along? WTF is that about? :lol:

Isn't it just disgusting when people are all happy and getting along? WTF is that about? :lol:

It stinks... I was in a rare, bad mood, I hate it when I waste a bad mood, now it's too late..sheezz...:eusa_doh:

John Edwards is pioneering a new frontier in civil rights. For decades, rich, white men have had to keep their mistresses and love children hidden away, like criminals, as if they were something to be ashamed of. Well no more, dammit!

The tired old paradigm of one man and one woman equals a family is over. One day, we will build statues in honor of this man. Short, squat little statues. With freaking perfect hair.

John Edwards is pioneering a new frontier in civil rights. For decades, rich, white men have had to keep their mistresses and love children hidden away, like criminals, as if they were something to be ashamed of. Well no more, dammit!

The tired old paradigm of one man and one woman equals a family is over. One day, we will build statues in honor of this man. Short, squat little statues. With freaking perfect hair.

:rofl:

:clap2::clap2:

So, now that is settled let's talk about Barney Frank, Mel Reynolds, Leon Rouse.. etc., etc., and who is that perv serving in the Obama admin who's response to hearing about a teenage boy having sex with a male teacher, " i hope you used a condom"????

I guess it's safde to say there are creeps on bot sides of the isle.

Yep. These assholes are in both parties. Thats just the way it is.

Forum List

Back