John Boehner? What is with all the crying dude?

I saw the speech during the midterm election and I thought, come on man, your a Congressman and soon to be 3rd most important politician in America grow some ballz! Then I saw 60 minutes and discovered this guy cries more than child in the terrible twos!!! LOL, anything that is said to the guy and the water-works come!

I might be old school, but my pops taught me (and what I am teaching my son) is that men don't cry period and if you do cry it better be for a VERY good reason! Truthfully I don't want my leaders to cry at every little thing (or really anything. Obama has a lot to cry about, but does he? Absolutely not! Ditto for Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan etc. heck even Ice Queen Pelosi doesn't cry!

Boehner grow some fucking ballz already!

Here reminds me of this guy - the most sensitive man in the world!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5WUUZbT2Sk

Boehner's very passionate bout what he believes in and knows to be right. He's a human being who had a hard life, I can understand his emotion.

It also takes a REAL man to be honest with his emotions and cry when needed.

Very true, very true, very true, but a man the cries a two year old is NOT the leaders I personally seek out! I like a lot about the guy, but I can't take the crying every two seconds. Imagine if he is in a meeting with the Russians, the minute they leave, they will be saying "What the heck was up with the crying guy, anything we said he broke down like a little girl!"

Fuck the Russians.
I have seen some of them after 3 or 9 Sloboda shooters. They cry like babies!

What if William Wallace just started crying and said fight with me against the English? The Scottish Warriors would have been running home and not following Wallace into battle!

Men follow men, not children!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLrrBs8JBQo[/ame]

Boehner's very passionate bout what he believes in and knows to be right. He's a human being who had a hard life, I can understand his emotion.

Very true, very true, very true, but a man the cries a two year old is NOT the leaders I personally seek out! I like a lot about the guy, but I can't take the crying every two seconds. Imagine if he is in a meeting with the Russians, the minute they leave, they will be saying "What the heck was up with the crying guy, anything we said he broke down like a little girl!"

Fuck the Russians.

Yes..but that's only because they are eating the shot glasses..followed by razor blades and drinking a lime and salt chaser.

Fuck the Russians.

Yes..but that's only because they are eating the shot glasses..followed by razor blades and drinking a lime and salt chaser.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You're not far off.
How can you tell if a Russian is telling the truth some of the time?
He is smashed.

I saw the speech during the midterm election and I thought, come on man, your a Congressman and soon to be 3rd most important politician in America grow some ballz! Then I saw 60 minutes and discovered this guy cries more than child in the terrible twos!!! LOL, anything that is said to the guy and the water-works come!

I might be old school, but my pops taught me (and what I am teaching my son) is that men don't cry period and if you do cry it better be for a VERY good reason! Truthfully I don't want my leaders to cry at every little thing (or really anything. Obama has a lot to cry about, but does he? Absolutely not! Ditto for Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan etc. heck even Ice Queen Pelosi doesn't cry!

Boehner grow some fucking ballz already!

Here reminds me of this guy - the most sensitive man in the world!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5WUUZbT2Sk

Do you recall the awesome lion he was on the House floor right before Obamacare was shoved down our throats? I do, proudly.

Like I said, he's honest with his emotions, they have range, from fiery, passionate, tearful, etc.

He's right on almost anything, and I'm quite sure he knows when to toughen up. He still has my support. I wish em the best.

Do you recall the awesome lion he was on the House floor right before Obamacare was shoved down our throats? I do, proudly.

Like I said, he's honest with his emotions, they have range, from fiery, passionate, tearful, etc.

He's right on almost anything, and I'm quite sure he knows when to toughen up. He still has my support. I wish em the best.

He is soft....terrorists are mocking him as we speak

Man, you guys are a little obsessed with things being shoved down your throats. I've also heard a lot of chatter about the bill being "Rammed through," and complaining that it was too big, and you couldn't take it all at once.

What exactly are we actually talking about here?

Last edited:

Proof?:bsflag:

Terrorists think that girly men are funny. They are not as enlightened about a man who is willing to show his feminine side as we are

Terrorists think that girly men are funny. They are not as enlightened about a man who is willing to show his feminine side as we are

I wonder if they'd find another expansion of Afghanistan, or Iraq funny too, cuz Boehner woud likely support both.

And as I've said before, real men know how to be honest with their emotions.

You need to hear Rachel Maddow tonight thoroughly demolish Boehner on this, all while staunchly and sincerely defending the crying itself.

It is elegant. It's so sad for you conservatives you don't have a conservative version of Maddow.

Boehner will always have a place on Oprah

He can sit on the couch and Oprah can hand him the tissues

Forum List

Back