John Boehner? What is with all the crying dude?

Ya got what you voted for.

Attachments

• $Prozac.jpg
    $Prozac.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 59
Lets take it easy on the "Weeper of the House"

I know for sure that if President Obama were to weep at the drop of a hat that the Republicans would be understanding and congratulate him for being in touch with his feminine side

yah... cause that's what they'd be doing. actually, i figure there would be a dozen threads from people saying he must be drunk or on drugs and sarah would be tweeting for him to "man up".

to his credit, the O/P says the crying is a bit creepy... and it is.

I dunno what the deal is with that.

Just because Boehner crys frequently does not mean he is gay. Many gay people cry less than Boehner does so it does not prove that Boehner is less of a man because he weeps.

I am positive that if Obama, Biden or Reid openly cried that Rush Limbaugh would be very understanding. And I know Sarah Palin would not question their manhood

He was crying because he may have to work a bit more and not golf every other day, it's sure to ruin his tan.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpOUctySD68[/ame]

What good Crying Boehner thread would be complete without this..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOgv-UuTgac[/ame]

I saw the speech during the midterm election and I thought, come on man, your a Congressman and soon to be 3rd most important politician in America grow some ballz! Then I saw 60 minutes and discovered this guy cries more than child in the terrible twos!!! LOL, anything that is said to the guy and the water-works come!

I might be old school, but my pops taught me (and what I am teaching my son) is that men don't cry period and if you do cry it better be for a VERY good reason! Truthfully I don't want my leaders to cry at every little thing (or really anything. Obama has a lot to cry about, but does he? Absolutely not! Ditto for Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan etc. heck even Ice Queen Pelosi doesn't cry!

Boehner grow some fucking ballz already!

Here reminds me of this guy - the most sensitive man in the world!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5WUUZbT2Sk

Boehner's very passionate bout what he believes in and knows to be right. He's a human being who had a hard life, I can understand his emotion.

It also takes a REAL man to be honest with his emotions and cry when needed.

It's probably a reaction to some medication...I knew a guy on blood pressure medication that cried like a baby (or like Boehner) for no rational reason until he got a different prescription.

He'll make a good impression with Iran, North Korea, etc...just what we need, a big crybaby in Congress.

I saw the speech during the midterm election and I thought, come on man, your a Congressman and soon to be 3rd most important politician in America grow some ballz! Then I saw 60 minutes and discovered this guy cries more than child in the terrible twos!!! LOL, anything that is said to the guy and the water-works come!

I might be old school, but my pops taught me (and what I am teaching my son) is that men don't cry period and if you do cry it better be for a VERY good reason! Truthfully I don't want my leaders to cry at every little thing (or really anything. Obama has a lot to cry about, but does he? Absolutely not! Ditto for Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan etc. heck even Ice Queen Pelosi doesn't cry!

Boehner's very passionate bout what he believes in and knows to be right. He's a human being who had a hard life, I can understand his emotion.

I agree......gay Americans are honest with their emotions and cry when needed

They are REAL men just like Boehner...nothin wrong with a man crying when he wants to

I like the practice scene in The Longest Yard, 1974, where the hard core midget con hits the 7'2" man mountain lineman Richard Kiel (played on Bond Moonraker) in the nose and the guy runs around and cries with tears "He broke my friggin nose, he broke my friggin nose".
I played with a few like him and Boehner. Cry at the drop of a hat but nothing wrong with an emotional man.
BTW, compared to Nancy Pelosi Boehner is GREAT!!! A working class man made good from hard work. He is what we need.

Gee, a man has some emotional range. Lets focus on that instead of what he's trying to do.

good lord

I'll focus on what he's trying to do. He told Leslie Stahl he'd seek common ground with the president but he wouldn't compromise.

That is laughable.

She asked him about spending cuts, he replied with some nonsense about a few million in staff perks for the Congress.

That is even more laughable.

Well it's only fair that the wingnuts would defend Boehner for being a crybaby;

they vigorously defended Hillary Clinton over this:

Google

take your pick of links.

...oh wait...did they defend her? lolol

Very true, very true, very true, but a man the cries a two year old is NOT the leaders I personally seek out! I like a lot about the guy, but I can't take the crying every two seconds. Imagine if he is in a meeting with the Russians, the minute they leave, they will be saying "What the heck was up with the crying guy, anything we said he broke down like a little girl!"

Forum List

Back