Joe Scarborough wanted to be Trump's running mate

Scarborough would have submarined Trumps campaign.

Nothing like reinforcing a mans decision through your actions since that date. A hard no for many reasons.

You
Scarborough would have submarined Trumps campaign.

Nothing like reinforcing a mans decision through your actions since that date. A hard no for many reasons.
God bless him and Michael Steele for making a fortune selling propaganda to the cult.

Because like many people who supported Trump in 2016, they saw what a noxious clown he is when put into action.
The people saw a president yesterday visiting the wake of a murdered police officer... and they saw Joe with his hand out to the super rich... even though he has more money on hand than Trump he greedily wants more.... I wonder what promises he is making for that money... I bet they screw us in the end....

Let me know when he finally addresses the 140 who were attacked by your cult three years ago.
The truth is leaking out Dont Taz Me Bro you need to catch up... There was government assets in the crowd causing the mayhem and breaking windows and doors... saying go inside as they stayed on the steps... more video to be released before the next election... you don't really want to know the truth....

They were peaceful until the Capitol Police threw flash grenades into the crowd.
The truth is coming out... people like taz me don't want to admit it... but they know what happened... and they know false flag pelosi...

So "The Hill" is a good source of news and information, right OP?

Forum List

Back