Joe Scarborough: "Biden is far beyond cogent. He is better than he has EVER been intellectually, analytically. He is the best Biden ever."

Some serious propaganda right there. How can he lie like this with a straight face?

But while all the MSM is nothing but TASS for the Democratic Party, MSNBC keeps hitting new lows.

I've never really understood the logic or value in redistributing this kind of smut.

Everybody already knows they're propagandists. Everybody already knows that they cater to the low-info demographic.

Why help em out by giving it an audience?

Are we trying to purposefully keep and maintain that brand of dumbed down dialogue or something? If so, then why?

Last edited:
Obama said he was a fuck up. Justice Thomas said he was one of the dumbest people he ever met.

He has been the worst President in the history of the US. He was on the wrong side of everything for 46 years as a member of Congress and VP.

He is corrupt as hell and a pedophile in addition to being a moron. Incompetent as they come. A draft dodger and a traitor to his country for stealing an election and letting millions of Illegals flood into the country.

Anybody that voted for him is an idiot.

Some serious propaganda right there. How can he lie like this with a straight face?

But while all the MSM is nothing but TASS for the Democratic Party, MSNBC keeps hitting new lows.

Does Joe even believe the stuff he says anymore? I mean he’s gone full cult

When someone lies to me this obviously it shows me they don't respect me and makes me want to slap them.

I don't care what you believe.

Don't tell me the sky is purple.

6ff2c91e-7927-4e45-a0fa-3f1f26fd4f40-1052x615.jpg

You're avoiding the obvious. Biden is slipping away
You can't gaslight anyone who isn't in your fascist losers' cult, you know.

Sure, you'll keep trying, and your fellow cultists will even pretend to believe your lies. Because they have to. Fascism demands obedience, after all. But they don't believe it, not actually.

See ya in November, losers. Please don't self-harm yourselves at that time.

Sure, you'll keep trying, and your fellow cultists will even pretend to believe your lies. Because they have to. Fascism demands obedience, after all. But they don't believe it, not actually.

I've dealt with dementia, Biden has it. Probably Stage 6

Jeebus. Please tell be he has been drinking heavily before the broadcast.

LOL

1709768748621.png

Forum List

Back