Joe Scarborough: "Biden is far beyond cogent. He is better than he has EVER been intellectually, analytically. He is the best Biden ever."

Biden will not debate Trump, he cannot. What excuse you gonna make for him?
You poor senile fascist. This isn't going to end well for you. We can only hope you all don't self-harm.

The brings up a chicken-or-egg question. Are Trump cultists attracted to fascism due to their senility, or did their allegiance to fascism result in them becoming more senile?

Probably both. That is, one reinforces the other.

Seriously, look at the Trump cultists on this board. Mentally, they're not all-there. Look at this thread. They're not well.

"Shady Pines, Ma!".

Mourning Schmo likely murdered his intern, Lori Klausutis, in 2001.

I prefer my political analysis from people who are NOT a suspect in an unsolved murder.

Say her name, mother fucker.

You gotta wonder if his Russian slut sleeps with a Glock under their shared pillow.... I know I would....

Can only imagine what they have on scarborough. Probably involves toddlers diapers.

Some serious propaganda right there. How can he lie like this with a straight face?

But while all the MSM is nothing but TASS for the Democratic Party, MSNBC keeps hitting new lows.

Tell him...

gaslighting.jpg

You poor senile fascist. This isn't going to end well for you. We can only hope you all don't self-harm.

The brings up a chicken-or-egg question. Are Trump cultists attracted to fascism due to their senility, or did their allegiance to fascism result in them becoming more senile?

Probably both. That is, one reinforces the other.

Seriously, look at the Trump cultists on this board. Mentally, they're not all-there. Look at this thread. They're not well.

"Shady Pines, Ma!".
Trump was already president showed nothing that he was a fascist. Biden proves it everyday.

This is yet one more in millions of examples of Leftists making outrageous claims and statements of "fact" that are untethered to reality. This is comparable to the Congress-people who came out of the closed sessions with the Biden's saying, "There is no evidence of wrongdoing. The Republicans will just have to drop this now." Then we read the transcripts to find that that was a total bullshit lie.

OTOH, Biden was always pretty much an idiot, so saying that he is no worse now...could actually be true.

Some serious propaganda right there. How can he lie like this with a straight face?

But while all the MSM is nothing but TASS for the Democratic Party, MSNBC keeps hitting new lows.

Poor old scarbro, he is literally shaking with hatred. How dare the citizens of the USA think for themselves!

I've never really understood the logic or value in redistributing this kind of smut.

Everybody already knows they're propagandists. Everybody already knows that they cater to the low-info demographic.

Why help em out by giving it an audience?

Are we trying to purposefully keep and maintain that brand of dumbed down dialogue or something? If so, then why?

I remember Vladimir Putin in an interview, saying that the right wing media portrayal of Joe Biden is senile grossly exaggerated. Joe Biden is a very professional man who knows how to get what he wants.

Since the state of the union address, the American people have seen for the themselves that Joe Biden is nowhere near senile or mentally deficient as Republicans keep trying to claim he is.

In the meantime, Donald Trump stumbles around babbling incoherently, and incapable of completing a thought. He has talked about running against Obama on multiple occasions and defeating him. He blamed Nikki Haley for failing to adequately secure the Capitol on January 6th. And he lies incessantly about a stolen election that never happened

Everybody knows is the liars mantra. When what you’re saying isn’t true, you try to pretend that it’s common knowledge, when in fact, just the opposite is the case.

I remember Vladimir Putin in an interview, saying that the right wing media portrayal of Joe Biden is senile grossly exaggerated. Joe Biden is a very professional man who knows how to get what he wants.

Since the state of the union address, the American people have seen for the themselves that Joe Biden is nowhere near senile or mentally deficient as Republicans keep trying to claim he is.

In the meantime, Donald Trump stumbles around babbling incoherently, and incapable of completing a thought. He has talked about running against Obama on multiple occasions and defeating him. He blamed Nikki Haley for failing to adequately secure the Capitol on January 6th. And he lies incessantly about a stolen election that never happened

Everybody knows is the liars mantra. When what you’re saying isn’t true, you try to pretend that it’s common knowledge, when in fact, just the opposite is the case.

Russian propaganda.

Man, are you guys stupid.

You poor thing. You're almost as senile as Trump. Which is to say, extremely so.

Of course, it's not just senility that makes Trump cultists the way they are. It's also the lead poisoning in their brains.

Sure, ok. As I continually point out, it is us higher earners, who are more likely to be Republican(please don't make me post the links again), that are the dumb ones. Gotcha.

Forum List

Back