Joe Biden’s State of the Union Address Suddenly Appears to Be ‘Off’ — For Now

I wouldn't want to be in a room with that many fascist insurrectionist supporters either.
But but but... the fake riot... derp... insurrection... derp... orange man bad

This is their answer to everything...

Reporter: How do you feel about Taiwan being a member of WHO?

Democrats: insurrection... derp... orange man bad... next question

What a bunch of grannies! Two months ago it was a 'Russia, Russia, Russia" whine!

Fact is Neo-Republicans accept violence as a mean to over turn elections they "Feel, deep down in their Guts" like they won. If you don't like it, they beat the shit out of you, like the Nazi Brown shirts, (with much less fashion sense).

A shame....I love to watch slow motion train wrecks.
I'd love to see him stumble through the whole thing without interruption!!

I'd love to see him miss the step up to the podium and do a prat fall on stage before the whole nation needing carried off for knee and back injuries with doctors asking him questions on stage!

PatriotJoe.jpg

Joe, can you tell us the name of your wife?

Joe, can you tell us what day of the week it is?

Joe, can you tell me how many fingers I'm holding up?

As a citizen of the USA, I have to say this greatly disappoints me.....and should upset all citizens....we deserve to know the State of the Union....what is Quid Pro Joe hiding?

Basically himself....he is cognizant enough to know he has cognitive problems and should not be seen or heard if he wants to keep his job....I am sure he keeps looking over his shoulder to see if Kamala is about to lower the boom on him aka the 25th amendment.

As a citizen of the USA, I have to say this greatly disappoints me.....and should upset all citizens....we deserve to know the State of the Union....what is Quid Pro Joe hiding?

Basically himself....he is cognizant enough to know he has cognitive problems and should not be seen or heard if he wants to keep his job....I am sure he keeps looking over his shoulder to see if Kamala is about to lower the boom on him aka the 25th amendment.
Damn..and he managed to smack down a powerful cult leader by 7 million votes. Amazing!

Damn..and he managed to smack down a powerful cult leader by 7 million votes. Amazing!

No....try and keep up boyo......the election was rigged. Many of us predicted it.

Oh come on, don't sell Xiden short....Dear Leader only got about 66 million votes in 2012, Xiden got way more then that...granted he didn't do it all on his own, he had the help of China and Iran

I am willing to bet we don't see an actual SOTU address during his entire term in office.....

His term will be greatly shortened.....Kamel Toe is bucking in the stall and rearing to go. hehheh They are just waiting a lil while so it will not appear that the whole shebang was rigged if they get rid of joe too fast.

President Biden will deliver a State of the Union address once y'all become worthy of one. j/k; when he's ready.

I think Trump should do it....obviously biden is not up to it...and Trump will tell the truth unlike lyin biden.

Oh come on, don't sell Xiden short....Dear Leader only got about 66 million votes in 2012, Xiden got way more then that...granted he didn't do it all on his own, he had the help of China and Iran

The world laughs at these idiotic cult lies and pities our country for being infested with a cult that believes them.

This isn't a surprise. Most are probably terrified of his mental state being exposed yet again. Even with a script he can't string together more than a few sentences without devolving into babble

The world laughs at these idiotic cult lies and pities our country for being infested with a cult that believes them.

I don't disagree....they laughed and enjoyed the Obamagate Gang spreading false information, undermining are duly elected President, and spreading four years of hate, misinformation and lies

But everything I said in my post was 100 percent correct....serious question though....were you one of the kids in the video I posted?

Forum List

Back