Joe Biden’s State of the Union Address Suddenly Appears to Be ‘Off’ — For Now

But everything I said in my post was 100 percent correct.
No, they are laughable lies and you embarrass yourself to regurgitate the lies of the mentally ill orange slob.
What did I say that was a lie? Did you not know that China and Iran got Xiden more votes then your Dear Leader?
Oh boy, now the cultist is just begging for attention. Can someone stand in for me? I have a few things to do.

No, they are laughable lies and you embarrass yourself to regurgitate the lies of the mentally ill orange slob.
What did I say that was a lie? Did you not know that China and Iran got Xiden more votes then your Dear Leader?
Oh boy, now the cultist is just begging for attention. Can someone stand in for me? I have a few things to do.
You said I was a liar....I'd like you to point out the lie

You said I was a liar....I'd like you to point out the lie
I know, you are desperate for attention. You want someone to do this exercise for you, so that you can dance and prance and preen and end up right where you started: believing the lies of the orange slob. You guys are a dime a dozen.

Take your lies to court. Or go sit in the corner with the alien abductees and spoonbenders. That's how it works, cultist. Enjoy!

Forum List

Back