joe biden is an idiot....

And in other breaking news, the sun came up in the east this morning!

I try direct link. ~1min video. Should cause immediate disqualification.

Slurs speech, mix up East West, come on man? Almost appears mentally challenged.
A GOVT lifer. There for all the $22T debt. Wrong on almost every issue for 50 years.

Last edited:
Joe Biden is a BIG FAT LIAR one of his whopper lies made headline news today. A video clip of Joe Biden has resurfaced, showing him exaggerating his academic record, boasting that he graduated “in the top half of my class”. He later admitted that he graduated 76th in a class of 85.

Joe Biden is a BIG FAT LIAR one of his whopper lies made headline news today. A video clip of Joe Biden has resurfaced, showing him exaggerating his academic record, boasting that he graduated “in the top half of my class”. He later admitted that he graduated 76th in a class of 85.

The scary part is that he may in fact think that 76 is half of 85 and in his case the more likely cause of the gaffe.

The scary part is that he may in fact think that 76 is half of 85 and in his case the more likely cause of the gaffe.

Dem's lie and lie and lie some more. When they are caught lying they just shrug their shoulders, you can't shame them.

Forum List

Back