Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. Their failed arguments are examined here:

Are you aware of the fact that millions of people are fucking right now without giving a single thought to your God? Just fucking away
If we can terminate all Democrats offspring, it would not take much time to correct the pregnancy problem. And that is what Democrats want. A win win.

If we can terminate all Democrats offspring, it would not take much time to correct the pregnancy problem. And that is what Democrats want. A win win.
What pregnancy problem? Just get pregnant, Robert.

BTW, I killed a chicken this morning

Are you aware of the fact that millions of people are fucking right now without giving a single thought to your God? Just fucking away
So you would be willing to live under a law that forces Democratic woman to terminate their pregnancy? Makes sense based on what Democrats say here.

I don't have possession of GOD. I suggest the Democrat abortion loving crowd upon being pregnant showing up to Government centers where both will die. It will prevent further abortions ultimately.

thats funny cause I grew up and went to the same schools as black kids,, in fact whites were the minority in my schools,,

all youre doing is proving me right by telling us and black people how pathetic their lives are and cant get anywhere on life without other peoples help,,

so stop lying mr grand wizard,,

and I am not proud I am white,, in fact I am as much Cherokee as I am white,,
Whatever liberal you're talking to obviously believes all that, as proven by the fact that he/she IS a liberal. POC are as intelligent, moral, and capable as any other people and they deserve more respect than liberals by their actions are willing to give.

Whatever liberal you're talking to obviously believes all that, as proven by the fact that he/she IS a liberal. POC are as intelligent, moral, and capable as any other people and they deserve more respect than liberals by their actions are willing to give.
I am listening to the Great Thomas Sowell's excellent book Economics Facts and Fallacies explaining how he as a colored man understands both, Facts and Fallacies.

Why the rosary is a most important prayer/meditation all Christians should say daily 240114 {post•547} Libby von H Jan’24 Swtria: “At Catholic Mass we get the explanation” lbbyvnh 240114 Swtria00547

Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. 231214 {post•499 ii} Libby von H Feb’23 Srftma inserts a quote from our Unitarian Second President; John Adams: “Adams claimed that statesmen "may plan and speculate for Liberty, but it is Religion and Morality alone, which can establish the Principles upon which Freedom can securely stand." lbbyvnh 231214 Srftma00499

Why is there such a HUGE abyss between conservative and liberal politics? 231006 {post•156} NotfooledbyW Oct’23 Vwitsa00156: John Adams was a Deistic Unitarian, which meant he didn’t believe in original sin, salvation through the blood of Christ, the concept of the Trinity, and all the rest that goes with a thousand years of organized superstition. nfbw 232006 Vwitsa00156

This is what I mean about Republicans not being able to make a rational argument defending why they want state governments to force full-term gestation on all women.

Saint Libbyvonh must not be aware of the fact that our second president, John Adams practiced the Unitarian.religion. Basically that means he didn’t believe in the corrupt Catholic Church’s Trinitarian scam or original sin.

Let’s see what had to say about the Catholic Church.
Indeed, Mr. Jefferson, what could be invented to debase the ancient Christianism, which Greeks, Romans, Hebrews and Christian factions, above all the Catholics, have not fraudulently imposed upon the public? Miracles after miracles have rolled down in torrents, wave succeeding wave in the Catholic church, from the Council of Nicea, and long before, to this day.​
"And in 1821 he asked, "Can a free government possibly exist with the Roman Catholic religion?"

Apteryx Monday, August 16, AD 2010 1:29am​
It is strange to me that you people can’t see what he {John Adams] was saying when he says “I wonder how Luther ever broke the spell”.
He wonders, is amazed, that Luther was ABLE to.​
He contemplates the pomp and stage work, the “glamour” of the artifice, notes the ignorant simple peoples not even comprehending the language the chants are in, and is amazed that Luther was able to break the spells hold. Part of the amazement was obviously at Luthers toolset, bland un-glossy reason to combat the pomp, and yet, successful !. Hence his wonder.​
When he says “Here is everything which can lay hold of the eye, ear, and imagination. Everything which can charm and bewitch the simple and the ignorant”, he means to damn the churches use of pomp and trickery as propaganda to fool the gullible​
if you are a Catholic, Saint Libbyvonh President Adams thinks yih are ignorant.

Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. 231214 {post•499 ii} Libby von H Feb’23 Srftma inserts a quote from our Unitarian Second President; John Adams: “Adams claimed that statesmen "may plan and speculate for Liberty, but it is Religion and Morality alone, which can establish the Principles upon which Freedom can securely stand." lbbyvnh 231214 Srftma00499

Adam’s was a Unitarian.

John Adams and Anti-Catholicism JA-antiCatholic-01

The New Republic
Exchange: HBO's 'John Adams' (Part 3) by John Patrick Diggins, Kirk Ellis, and Steven Waldman
Two scholars of early U.S. history debate the high-profile miniseries with its writer.
Post Date Monday, March 24, 2008
HBO's seven-part miniseries, John Adams, based on David McCullough's Pulitzer Prize-winning book about America's second president, premiered last weekend. The New Republic asked historian John Patrick Diggins and author Steven Waldman to critique the series. Click here to see their discussion of Parts 1 and 2. This week, Kirk Ellis, the series' writer and co-executive producer, will be joining the discussion. Below, Waldman kicks off the discussion with his thoughts on last night's airing of Part 3. Click here to see Diggins's response. Stay tuned for Ellis's response.

This is as good an excuse as any to mention an aspect of Adams that is invariably ignored (and is ignored in the HBO series, too): his antagonism toward Catholicism.

Home | Georgetown Preparatory School

Adams disliked France not only because they powdered their faces and wore frilly clothes; he also disliked them for being Catholic. He believed it unlikely that a Catholic country could nurture a true Republic. "Is there any instance of a Roman Catholic monarchy of five and 20 million at once converted into a free and rational people?" he once asked Dr. Joseph Priestley, a philosopher and Francophile. "No, I know of no instance like it." Writing to Jefferson in 1816 about a recent revival of the Catholic order of the Jesuits, Adams wrote, "This Society has been a greater Calamity to Mankind than the French Revolution or Napoleans Despotism or Ideology. It has obstructed the Progress of Reformation and the Improvements of the human Mind in Society much longer and more fatally."

It's hard to recognize freedom's champion in this letter to his wife Abigail in which he describes a visit to St. Mary's Catholic Church in Philadelphia. His pen dripping with contempt and pity, Adams catalogues the repellant customs: "The poor wretches fingering their beads, chanting Latin, not a word of which they understood, Their holy Water--their Crossing themselves perpetually--their Bowing to the Name of Jesus, whererever they hyertit--their Bowings, and Kneelings, and Genuflections before the Altar."

In fact, one of the causes of the revolution was the Quebec Act, which gave religious protections to Catholics in Canada. This infuriated the colonists. "Does not your blood run cold to think that an English Parliament should pass an Act for the establishment of arbitrary power and Popery in such an extensive country?" wrote Alexander Hamilton. "Your loves, your property, your religion are all at stake." Sam Adams told a group of Mohawk Indians that the law would mean that "some of your children may be induced instead of worshipping the only true God, to pay his dues to images made with their own hands." Fortunately, George Washington realized that it would undermine the colonists' efforts to win support from Canada and France if they were perceived as being anti-Catholic, so he banned the "monstrous" practice of burning effigies of the pope on "Pope Day."

Later in life, Adams admitted to being a bit rash in his anti-Catholic judgments, but I believe (and argue in Founding Faith) that we have not paid close enough attention to the anti-Catholic sentiment as a factor in the revolution.

But otherwise I found Part 3 to be fascinating and well done! Since we have Kirk Ellis from HBO here with us, I'd actually like him to respond to our posts about the first two parts, most especially our sense that the shows didn't quite fully capture the more legitimate reasons why these men rebelled.

And I'd personally be interested in hearing how they figured out what kinds of accents to give each figure.

Best,
Steve

You piss off the Founders by your badmouthing religion to support killing babies

Why would the founders like Washington Adams, Jefferson and Madison be pissed off at me?. I am a rational theist as were they. As a rational Theists I have absolutely no problem with Christians. I have voted for Christians for political office my entire life. It’s just that the Christians that I vote for are not white Christian Nationalists who put anti-constitution Catholics on the Supreme Court and other positions where they can make laws that impose white Christian nationalism on non-Christians. That’s so fucking un-American I shouldn’t even have to be talking about it.

You want a totalitarian police state it is evident. Every woman that gets abortions if they have up to several, they are automatically sterilized. If they have children with different daddies, the daddies get known or no benefits from the government and the children get taken away if they are not taken care. When the fathers are known they pay for them or go into labor camps. This sounds harsh. Within a couple of years many of the problems will be gone. This will be the rules for all of the people.
You want to throw women in prison who destroy their embryos. For people who say they want government out of their lives, you sure do love having government in your doctors office.

You sicken me.

its a little pathetic you criticize them for not having fathers in the home when it was you guys that paid the mothers to throw them out,,,

just sayin,,,
And if you guys would only hire black men and pay them as much as you do white men, those men could be fathers. At least pay child support like white men do.

Maryland, New Jersey and Massachusetts – have some of the United States’s highest median income levels and lowest divorce rates.

Alabama, Mississippi and Arkansas have some of the United States’ lowest median income levels and the highest divorce rates.

White (Caucasian) Americans fall third with 15.1 divorces for 1,000 people. Specifically, 38% of White women and 36% of men have been divorced at least once.

Black women divorce at a higher rate (38.9%) than women of any other race.

• African-Americans: 33%
  • Hispanic women: 22%
  • White women: 19%
  • Asian women: 11%
The new n*#rs in America are uneducated white people. Drowning in economic despair and alcohol and drugs. Fentynol. Losers.

The following statistics demonstrate the explicit dependence of divorce rates on financial stability. Namely, the higher the income, the lower the percentage of divorces, and vice versa.

For instance, half of the states with the most insufficient median income are among the top ten with the highest divorce rates.

1709125814992.png

What Race Has the Highest Divorce Rate​

Black adults have the highest divorce rate and the lowest marriage rate. However, according to research, they also marry at later ages: 32 for men and 31 for women.

Black women are the only group among other races with a number of divorces higher than the marriage rate. In 2018, there were 31 divorces among the Black population and 17.3 marriages per 1,000 people.

The share of ever-divorced Black women was 38.9% per 1,000 married women in 2016, compared to 34.4% for Whites, 13.9% for Asians, and 33.7% for Hispanic-origin women.
Black adults also make up the largest share of the never-married group. Notably, 79% of 25-29- year-old Black women and 18% of 55-year-olds were never married as of 2016.

How Does Race Impact Marriage and Divorce?​

And yet it's the whites in America who can't keep their birth rates up at sustainable levels. Go figure. That must just be low T.
Republicans with their corporate greed never think about the consequences of not paying us a livable wage. Now the corporations they serve are crying they can't find enough workers.

Alan Greenspan once said his job was to keep wages low. Not so low we revolt but as close as he could without us revolting. We came awfully close in the 2000's. Things got so bad a black man was elected to be president. So you know things must have been real bad if we went with a black guy over the Republican.

And if you guys would only hire black men and pay them as much as you do white men, those men could be fathers. At least pay child support like white men do.

Maryland, New Jersey and Massachusetts – have some of the United States’s highest median income levels and lowest divorce rates.

Alabama, Mississippi and Arkansas have some of the United States’ lowest median income levels and the highest divorce rates.

White (Caucasian) Americans fall third with 15.1 divorces for 1,000 people. Specifically, 38% of White women and 36% of men have been divorced at least once.

Black women divorce at a higher rate (38.9%) than women of any other race.

• African-Americans: 33%
  • Hispanic women: 22%
  • White women: 19%
  • Asian women: 11%
The new n*#rs in America are uneducated white people. Drowning in economic despair and alcohol and drugs. Fentynol. Losers.

The following statistics demonstrate the explicit dependence of divorce rates on financial stability. Namely, the higher the income, the lower the percentage of divorces, and vice versa.

For instance, half of the states with the most insufficient median income are among the top ten with the highest divorce rates.

View attachment 909732

What Race Has the Highest Divorce Rate​

Black adults have the highest divorce rate and the lowest marriage rate. However, according to research, they also marry at later ages: 32 for men and 31 for women.

Black women are the only group among other races with a number of divorces higher than the marriage rate. In 2018, there were 31 divorces among the Black population and 17.3 marriages per 1,000 people.

The share of ever-divorced Black women was 38.9% per 1,000 married women in 2016, compared to 34.4% for Whites, 13.9% for Asians, and 33.7% for Hispanic-origin women.
Black adults also make up the largest share of the never-married group. Notably, 79% of 25-29- year-old Black women and 18% of 55-year-olds were never married as of 2016.

How Does Race Impact Marriage and Divorce?​

k we get it,, you think blacks are to stupid and a lower form of life that needs your help..

the rest of us dont believe that,,

Forum List

Back