Joe Biden Indirectly Claims That Parents Owe Their Children Ice Cream

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I mean if parents want to treat their children for ice cream that's one thing, but they don't actually owe their children anything.

I say indirectly claims, because if he did it with this father, he probably believes that with all parents. Parents don't owe their children anything. It's actually the other way around.

As sick as it is, I believe he's referring to himself when he says "daddy". 🤮

I say indirectly claims, because if he did it with this father, he probably believes that with all parents. Parents don't owe their children anything. It's actually the other way around.

Daddy does owe them, for letting him sniff and feel to his heart's content.

How could I not see this thread when I even searched first to see if anybody had made one about it? 😕 Sorry mods. :oops8:

Check it out! Bdtex even laugh reacted to my objectively factual assessment of his support for an incestuous pedophile president.
Laughter is a common sign of discomfort when the truth rings true to you.
Good, Mr.Bd...feel that shame overwhelm you...become a human again.

Check it out! Bdtex even laugh reacted to my objectively factual assessment of his support for an incestuous pedophile president.
Laughter is a common sign of discomfort when the truth rings true to you.
Good, Mr.Bd...feel that shame overwhelm you...become a human again.
He won't post much, just likes to give the down thumb....it makes him mad to take it out of his pants too much though.

Forum List

Back