Another cringeworthy comment by Biden to children at the White House.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Sounds like he is hitting on them. Man, this guy is one creepy dude.

I wouldn't leave him alone with any kid.

"I want to say one thing to your children. I know some really great ice cream places around here and daddy owes you, so talk to me afterwards," Biden said.

"I want to say one thing to your children. I know some really great ice cream places around here and daddy owes you, so talk to me afterwards," Biden said.

Hitting on them? Is offering you an icecream cone all it takes to bend you over?

"heh heh heh heh ..... Want some ice cream lil boy? Come on and get in my non-descript windowless van and I will take you for some ice cream. heh heh heh (<-- creepy laugh)

creepy joe biden, fits right in with all the other creepy democrats
You think you can cover trump's multiple charges for trying to overthrow the government by claiming Biden diddles little girls? Didn't that pizza conspiracy show you something that dumb won't work?

i would not let a biden supporter EVER baby sit a child...even with cameras rolling

Hitting on them? Is offering you an icecream cone all it takes to bend you over?
Pedo Joe's next vehicle.

_88692841_creepyvan1.png

Forum List

Back