Whomever ends up debating Biden must bring up one issue.

I would just bring up competency: "Are you competent to be president given the history of evidence that doesn't support that?

I'd also target business dealings with Hunter

Biden forced his daughter to shower with him.
That alone should disqualify him from EVER holding ANY public office.

This is a serious thread on a serious topic so if you move it I guess you support borderline pedophilia.

There is NO WAY a rational human being who possesses empathy can vote for someone like that.
Then get the House, MTG and such, to step up their game and actually impeach biden.
It just seems to be all talk and no action.

This is a serious thread on a serious topic so if you move it I guess you support borderline pedophilia.

There is NO WAY a rational human being who possesses empathy can vote for someone like that.
Ok since this is a serious topic, I want to go on the record and pin you down on what you are stating.

-It is impossible to vote for someone who has shown to be a sexual deviant?

You're all out there in la la land. President Biden should be removed from the presidency because his cognitive functions have obviously deteriorated. There is a law - it's an amendment. But the problem is the amendment was composed under the auspices that partisan alliances would not adversely affect the separation of government.

The primary problem is that the three-branch government only prevents any one person from ascending to a dictatorship, it does not prevent oligarchy; which is a conspired leader of a crony corporate board and management team instead of a box of rocks military to enforce the civil laws. It is better than a dictatorship, but still not what we want, otherwise our civics lessons would describe the approach to oligarchy, and the pundits would not be comparing the presidents to infamous dictators.

1692300979251.png

Hell, Biden forced Riley Gaines and countless other girls/ women to shower with strange men as well.

Guess the two go hand in hand.

That would actually be a devastating thing to bring up on live tv. Good call!!

donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg

Forum List

Back