Joe Biden asks girl how old she is

happy-easter-%C5%9Bmigus-dyngus.gif
Good idea to throw cold water on your near self revelation

No mother in her right mind would ever leave her child alone with old Brandon. The fact that lefties could hold their noses and pretend the Biden's daughter lied in her own diary is a sign that politics and power trumps morality and common sense every time among democrats.
Brandon is never alone...

No mother in her right mind would ever leave her child alone with old Brandon. The fact that lefties could hold their noses and pretend the Biden's daughter lied in her own diary is a sign that politics and power trumps morality and common sense every time among democrats.

No mother would allow a leftist around her children

Touch any one of ours? Mama lion mode

No mother would allow a leftist around her children

Touch any one of ours? Mama lion mode
Most liberals, especially of color, are so dysfunctional that the don’t marry but do father children many of which they are unaware of and/or don’t live with
They never have evolved to fully understand and embrace the Very Special Nature of children that thinkers value. A lot of anti family values have been adopted by Dems.

Most liberals, especially of color, are so dysfunctional that the don’t marry but do father children many of which they are unaware of and/or don’t live with
They never have evolved to fully understand and embrace the Very Special Nature of children that thinkers value. A lot of anti family values have been adopted by Dems.

Touch any of ours, they'll have a very bad day.

I can't save them all but I'll certainly save ours

Touch any of ours, they'll have a very bad day.

I can't save them all but I'll certainly save ours
If each individual took care of themselves then no one would have to save anyone else. But, libs don’t want personal responsibility—they want victims and causes.

His own daughter has repeatedly stated she was never molested by her father…..was she lying then?

Forum List

Back