Joe Biden Has Lowest Approval Rating of Any US President Since Jimmy Carter – But "81 Million" Votes

Of course....just run and get RUBE tattooed on your forehead.
2023-03-29%20Reduced%20further-Th.jpg

You haven't done shit except cite a notorious flunky and launch into some MAGAt version of Beavis & Butthead
I've merely pointed out that you haven't presented any facts that contradict the post Markle posted. That's the point!!!!

I've merely pointed out that you haven't presented any facts that contradict the post Markle posted. That's the point!!!!
I have.

I even articulated your position, but you didn't have the peas to either acknowledge or correct it.

hahahahaahahahahaahaha you truly think me a boob. hahahahahahahahahahahaha. You are truly an idiot. Tell you what, why don't you post a link that backs your statement that didn't come from you? hahahhahahaahahahahahahahaha reguritate noticed.
No...I think you're a fucking idiot.

Now acknowledge.

Joe Biden is presiding over one of the worst economies in American history. Let people say whatever they want about trump. The gas prices were much lower. The average price of a home was astronomically lower under Trump… yet Trump supporters are called “cultists” by this tiny percentage of Americans. That makes absolutely no sense.

But look at what CNN and Fox News is doing. They got people talking about nonsense possible jail time for trump and Biden. Its A way to distract people from our terrible economy. As we saw in the original post most Americans don’t care for that stuff they care about how the economy, and how their family is doing. The streets of America are not safe like they used to be.

A Hundred thousand people dying each year from fentanyl overdose ….Do something about that Biden.
Bread and Circuses.

Joe Biden is presiding over one of the worst economies in American history. Let people say whatever they want about trump. The gas prices were much lower. The average price of a home was astronomically lower under Trump… yet Trump supporters are called “cultists” by this tiny percentage of Americans. That makes absolutely no sense.

But look at what CNN and Fox News is doing. They got people talking about nonsense possible jail time for trump and Biden. Its A way to distract people from our terrible economy. As we saw in the original post most Americans don’t care for that stuff they care about how the economy, and how their family is doing. The streets of America are not safe like they used to be.

A Hundred thousand people dying each year from fentanyl overdose ….Do something about that Biden.
No, that's a pile of garbage.

Just post the measures by which Grifty outperformed.

39% according to MSNBC. To put that into perspective, around 910 days into GW's presidency, his overall approval rating ranged from around 50% to 60% in various polls. And at 910 days into Donald Trump's presidency, his approval rating averaged around 43-45%.

Jimmy Carter's approval rating was 29% at 910 days into his presidency, but Joe's giving him a run for his money.

"Joe Biden currently has the lowest approval rating of any president in modern history going back to Jimmy Carter.

That is quite a feat considering the media bias and glowing coverage of his failed presidency."

This was on MSNBC.
Via Midnight Rider.

View attachment 812561

According to report by Andrew Romano from Yahoo News that played on CNN, Joe Biden is the second most unpopular president in modern US history at this point in his presidency.

Jimmy Carter was first.

Maybe it’s the inflation, gas prices, cost of living, open borders and failed foreign policy?"

Joe Biden Has Lowest Approval Rating of Any US President Since Jimmy Carter - But 81 Million Votes! | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft
Lol will you idiots ever stop being childish, whiny, sore little bitch losers? You should feel embarrassed.

No, you aren't.

It cannot precede your "point".

Stop telling me what I haven't done, coward.
it's what I said. Are you hard of understanding English? ahhhhhhhhhh

Post a link that isn't your comments but a news feed. :link:

Forum List

Back