Biden is tied for second-lowest approval rating of any president in the past 70 years

Biden`s approval rating couldn`t be any more irrelevant when it`s looking like he`ll be running unopposed. The GOP is without a serious candidate. None. Zero. They allowed Trump to destroy what once was a respectable party.

Wrong.
I am far left, progressive, liberal, and I would MUCH rather vote for Trump since he never started a war, than Biden, who obviously deliberately planned the war in the Ukraine.

I thought by now every one had heard about a virus that was deadly and contagious. Trump`s craziness made Joe`s job easier. Joe just let him ramble on to his Deplorables and people saw what a POS Trump is.

Wrong.
The covid virus not only is 100 times less lethal than the 1.0% that Fauci originally claimed, but obviously the ONLY way to end an escaped epidemic is to ACCELERATE infection until you achieve herd immunity levels of recovery.
When you instead "flatten the curve", you prevent herd immunity and thus prevent the epidemic from ever ending, and that kills the maximum number of people.
Trump clearly was the only one who had the correct covid strategy.
You can NOT ever end any epidemic by "flattening the curve", once it has escaped quarantine.

Wrong.
I am far left, progressive, liberal, and I would MUCH rather vote for Trump since he never started a war, than Biden, who obviously deliberately planned the war in the Ukraine.
No you're not. You're a conspiracy theory nut who believes crazies like Glen Beck, and Alex Jones.

No you're not. You're a conspiracy theory nut who believes crazies like Glen Beck, and Alex Jones.
He's been saying he's a Marxist since he joined the forum. Most of the time the stuff he posts agrees with that claim.

The fact Trump is irritating, is nothing compared to the fact Biden is deliberately risking nuclear war over his totally illegal and expensive war in the Ukraine that he started for no reason.
Quick!! Run put your head in the freezer! Your brain is overheaing again.

I thought by now every one had heard about a virus that was deadly and contagious. Trump`s craziness made Joe`s job easier. Joe just let him ramble on to his Deplorables and people saw what a POS Trump is.
What a joke you are . Every time you type... plandemic much ?

Forum List

Back