Joe Biden Has Lowest Approval Rating of Any US President Since Jimmy Carter – But "81 Million" Votes

You don't have to approve of a candidate to vote for them. Just slightly more than the other guy.

No, that's a pile of garbage.

Just post the measures by which Grifty outperformed.
Tell that to the American starving to death.

I’ve also noticed your side never responds to Joe Biden’s racism and support of a man being able to go into a girls bathroom. That’s very fascinating but also unfortunate.

Are you a member of a cult. When you are looking at higher grocery prices, higher, home prices, and higher gas prices, all occurring under the Biden administration. one can ask what drugs are you on to arrive at that conclusion above.

Who do you think you are launching unprovoked personal attacks . Go to church.

Tell that to the American starving to death.

I’ve also noticed your side never responds to Joe Biden’s racism and support of a man being able to go into a girls bathroom. That’s very fascinating but also unfortunate.

Are you a member of a cult. When you are looking at higher grocery prices, higher, home prices, and higher gas prices, all occurring under the Biden administration. one can ask what drugs are you on to arrive at that conclusion above.

Who do you think you are launching unprovoked personal attacks . Go to church.
I'm not looking for more verbiage...

I'm looking for the objective measures.

39% according to MSNBC. To put that into perspective, around 910 days into GW's presidency, his overall approval rating ranged from around 50% to 60% in various polls. And at 910 days into Donald Trump's presidency, his approval rating averaged around 43-45%.

Jimmy Carter's approval rating was 29% at 910 days into his presidency, but Joe's giving him a run for his money.

"Joe Biden currently has the lowest approval rating of any president in modern history going back to Jimmy Carter.

That is quite a feat considering the media bias and glowing coverage of his failed presidency."

This was on MSNBC.
Via Midnight Rider.

View attachment 812561

According to report by Andrew Romano from Yahoo News that played on CNN, Joe Biden is the second most unpopular president in modern US history at this point in his presidency.

Jimmy Carter was first.

Maybe it’s the inflation, gas prices, cost of living, open borders and failed foreign policy?"

Joe Biden Has Lowest Approval Rating of Any US President Since Jimmy Carter - But 81 Million Votes! | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft
And Carter had 100% congressional rule also.

Forum List

Back