Joe Biden Has Lowest Approval Rating of Any US President Since Jimmy Carter – But "81 Million" Votes

That's right, the indictments are about diverting attention away from the catastrophe we have in the Oval Office.

Is that what prosecutors will argue before Trump appointed judge and jury of peers?

That there is a need to divert? You seriously belive that crazy nonsense?

Is that what prosecutors will argue before Trump appointed judge and defence aproved jury of peers? That there is a need to divert? You seriously belive that nonsense?
well they are taking marching orders from the Oval Office.

90milesc89fa28674c8e73a503fc9a1558f02ef_b3389f11_500.jpg

"I don't care what they say about a historic recession, but the gas was cheap!" - every other idiot rightwinger.

He committed the US to production cuts in August 2020....

When do you believe those cuts would go into effect?
tell me, I can't access your link. didn't creepy take over in January 2021? that isn't august, why'd creepy kill all the leases to public land that trump handed out? dude, we could do this all day. The fact is it's creepy's economy today and not trump's no matter hoowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww fking bad you want it to be and say it is over and over in your tiny dancer brain.

tell me, I can't access your link. didn't creepy take over in January 2021? that isn't august, why'd creepy kill all the leases to public land that trump handed out? dude, we could do this all day. The fact is it's creepy's economy today and not trump's no matter hoowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww fking bad you want it to be and say it is over and over in your tiny dancer brain.

Answer the question, or admit you have no idea.

"I don't care what they say about a historic recession, but the gas was cheap!" - every other idiot rightwinger.
making shit up again? in the forum you're supposed to use links when quoting.

that's why we know it's made up cocky

Your usual boring childish tactic when you can't refute the FACTS.

2022-08-15_21-36-54-S.jpg
Larry was an economist for the late Bear Stearns....but Larry really loved him some ye-yo.....so he had to go to rehab...after which Bear took him back, until he had to go back to rehab.

Then Bear replaced him with another shitty pseudo economist, David Malpass.

Larry is the only person with little enough to lose to be Grifty's CEA....

Forum List

Back