Is this even legal?

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Can the government intrude into the private lives of Americans? I thought we had rights. And of course it's a Democrat intruding on our rights.

---In the wake of the anti-immigrant and anti-Latino massacre in El Paso last week, New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, one of seven Democratic senators running for president, vowed to carry out a concerted crackdown on white supremacist groups if elected, saying she would order federal investigators to penetrate racist organizations---

The KKK was Democrats and a long time ago. My grandma threatened to gut 3 of them with a butcher knife if they didn't get

her daddy down from that stool with a rope around his neck.

They lived that day. My grandma damn sure would've gutted 'em like fish, too.

The KKK didn't just go after blacks.

White supremacists today? Maybe in the prison systems, not in real life.

The government can indeed do such a thing, and they have. It has never been a secret. Well, it was a secret until charges were brought...

Can the government intrude into the private lives of Americans? I thought we had rights. And of course it's a Democrat intruding on our rights.

---In the wake of the anti-immigrant and anti-Latino massacre in El Paso last week, New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, one of seven Democratic senators running for president, vowed to carry out a concerted crackdown on white supremacist groups if elected, saying she would order federal investigators to penetrate racist organizations---

This is such a red herring.

WHITE SUPREMACISTS ARE NOT THE BIGGEST THREAT TO THE US.

JOE Biden’s economy and our open border are the biggest threats to America.

Well as long as the Klan meeting involves mending holes and sharing recipes, they are probably safe from such covert undercover penetration. If they are planning to bomb something, probably not.

You're stating that the FBI can't infiltrate organizations?

The biggest threat to black men are other black men.

How many black men have killed other black men in the past 20 years compared to the KKK killing black men?

I guarantee black men kill other black men by a factor of 1000 over the KKK killing black men. Maybe more.

The KKK was Democrats and a long time ago. My grandma threatened to gut 3 of them with a butcher knife if they didn't get

her daddy down from that stool with a rope around his neck.

They lived that day. My grandma damn sure would've gutted 'em like fish, too.

The KKK didn't just go after blacks.

White supremacists today? Maybe in the prison systems, not in real life.
White supremacist=Democrat

This is such a red herring.

WHITE SUPREMACISTS ARE NOT THE BIGGEST THREAT TO THE US.

JOE Biden’s economy and our open border are the biggest threats to America.

70z374uukz1a1.jpg

The local police, the FBI, the DEA, etc. have been infiltrating groups since their inceptions.

Just how many "white supremacists groups" are there in these United States?
I get the bad feeling that when there isn't any to be found the "task force" will create some.

They're already creating them, parents that speak out a school board meetings and Catholics that go to traditional Latin masses. And all this crap is being pushed by the AG, aren't you glad McConnell blocked that sob from SCOTUS?

The local police, the FBI, the DEA, etc. have been infiltrating groups since their inceptions.

Don't they have to have a warrant that is based on evidence of a suspected specific crime? Seems like a slippery slope to where any group could be labeled by the DOJ as a domestic terrorist group and subsequently investigated/infiltrated. They are not supposed to investigate people or groups to look for a criminal offense, it's supposed to be the other way around.

I question whether this legislation would be constitutional.

Of course it’s legal – and it’s got nothing to do with Democrats.

You’re just upset because violent rightwing terrorists, racists, and bigots are being lawfully and appropriately investigated – and prosecuted if the evidence warrants.

Yes, if you're breaking the law, they can invade on your privacy.

The biggest threat to black men are other black men.

How many black men have killed other black men in the past 20 years compared to the KKK killing black men?

I guarantee black men kill other black men by a factor of 1000 over the KKK killing black men. Maybe more.
Oh man! I was on Twitter, and this young black college girl summed that up to a T.

She called it "crabs in a bucket mentality", and that is spot on!

They just tear each other to pieces and never get out of the bucket.

Yes, if you're breaking the law, they can invade on your privacy.

There has to be a predicate to launch an investigation. This show me the man and I'll find a crime doesn't cut it in the US. Just because they don't like someone's opinions doesn't cut it either.

Forum List

Back