Joe Biden did not recieve one penny from his son's biz deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like it requires a DEMAND to corruptly aid someone.

That’s missing

Fail
Did you miss the "indirectly" part? His bagman Hunter made the demand after they hung up the phone with the big guy during the business meetings.

No it does not.
It is illegal to abuse your authority even if it is just to benefit others illegally.
That is especially true in the case of relatives being the beneficiaries.
But clearly Joe Biden is much more involved because he is the one who illegally violated treaties and started stockpiling billions worth of US weapons in the Ukraine, illegally imposed economic sanctions on Russia, etc.
Wrong.

There were no treaty violations, giving weapons to Ukraine was legal.

the sanctions are legal

Nonsense.
If Joe Biden was not a criminal, he would not have been involved in the illegal Maiden coup, the murder of 30k native ethnic Russians, the treaty violations, the illegal firing of Shokin, the prevention of any investigation into Burisma Holding, the illegal stockpiling of arms in the Ukraine, etc.

Hunter did not "do business".
He sold nothing, produced nothing, had no skills, etc.
Most likely he was just the bagman for the whole corrupt gang, which likely included Obama and Hillary as well.

I voted for Obama and Hillary because they claimed to be anti war.
They lied.
They invaded and murdered twice what Bush did.

You cliam:

But clearly that is a lie and the case by Jean Carroll has no basis in law.
She offered to model lingerie naked in a private dressing room with Trump.
So there is no possible way a fair jury could have ruled again Trump.

Half your post is about the Kushners, and has no place here.
Nor does the 500 LLCs. That just shows good business sense.
He was involved in no coup. He was not involved in any murder,

There were no treaty violations. It is legal to arm Ukraine and impose sanctions

You are a liar and you have no eviddence of a crime

You have to wonder. Have they always been this ignorant, or is the obviousness of the criminal activities of the Bidens driving them to make the most ridiculous arguments?

No, they are paid to post this shit.

First, if you are going to whine about this being too long, go away. This is a complicated subject, and it can't be dealt with in 25 words or less. Have fun reading the constitution, for the federalist papers, they are a lot longer than my post.

Now then, for you serious folks......

Repubs are so disingenuous, they say 'Biden family this' Biden family that' trying to IMPLY Joe Biden is part of it.

HE isn't.

Joe Biden received nothing. No one anywhere, let alone on this forum, have produced evidence Joe Biden recieved money from his sibling's biz deals.

As for 'influence peddling' that's just an opinion, not a fact. You'll need to prove one of Hunter's associates benefitted directly from policies made by Joe Biden that were the result of meetings and deals made. I haven't seen any evidence of it, so far.

If it is your opinion, fine, say it is your opinion, you are entitled to it, but don't allege as fact without evidence.

Hunter is a private citizen, who is allowed to do business wherever he pleases. It is not illegal.

Trading off the family name? Okay, Hunter admits that, so do a lot of siblings of famous people do this, it's common, and not illegal.

You want to argue he didn't register as FARA? Fine, but it is not likely the DOJ will prosecute Hunter for just that one, they'll want more serious crimes to go with it and the DOJ (US atty Delaware David Weiss) ahs been investigating Hunter Biden for over 3 years, and so far, they haven't indicted him for anything.

A few of you were whining that Hunter has '20 LLCs'.

Okay,

Trump has 500 LLCs

Hunter made foreign business deals.

so? He's a private citizen.

Trump was president.

Trump made $160,000,000 off of foreign business deals when he was in office

Remember he promised not to do this?

As for shell companies.....

Trump has 500 such accounts.

What Trump's disclosure of his 500 LLCs can and can't tell us

Trump org was INDICTED for "tax fraud'.

Trump's charity was shut down for 'illegal activity' Trump was fined $2million bucks for 'embezzling funds for private use'.

Trump had to settle for $25,000,000 for a fake university which scammed thousands out of millions.

Trump was made liable for sexual abuse and defamation and must pay $5,000,000 and is indicted on 34 felony counts in NY.

Jared filed with the FEC, he's got $3 billion in the fund, and most of it came from the Saudis.

https://reports.adviserinfo.sec.gov/reports/ADV/315482/PDF/315482.pdf

You'll find Jared's name on the document on page 28. The fund's holdings are listed in several places.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/10/us/jared-kushner-saudi-investment-fund.htm

The Saudi documents obtained by The Times say that in return for its investment, the Saudi fund would receive a stake of at least 28 percent in Mr. Kushner’s main investment vehicle.

But, speaking of China, it appears the Kushners are doing fine over there, as well:

Kushner Family Stands to Gain From Visa Rules in Trump’s First Major Law (Published 2017)

In fact, Kushner Companies — when Mr. Kushner was still at the helm — had received $50 million in EB-5 financing for a separate New Jersey project, a Trump-branded luxury high-rise tower in Jersey City that opened late last year.

On Monday, Senator Dianne Feinstein, Democrat of California, called the visa program “a stark conflict of interest for the Trump White House.” Meanwhile, the ethics watchdog group Democracy 21 called for Mr. Kushner to recuse himself from all policy dealing with China. The group had previously called for Mr. Kushner to make public a full list of his family firm’s overseas business partners and lenders as well as a full divestiture of his business assets into a blind trust.

See, the difference is that Jared was a Senior WH official.

Hunter Biden was and is a private citizen.

But, of course, you on the right don't seem to give a damn about pertinent facts.
Or to summarize: "blah, blah, whiny partisan BS blah"

No, you are a paid Chinese stooge trying to destroy this country.

You are going to fail.

Sucks to be you.
Your irrational, ad hominem raving is of no consequence.

You are clearly upset because the berserkers in Congress have proved impotent in conjuring up prosecutable evidence to sustain their baseless fatwa against the President.

You can still screech, "Lock him up! Lock him up!", of course, but you'd be far more likely to succeed with that approach in some shithole nation, not in the U.S.A., a nation of laws, and not of men.

IMG_0526.jpeg

Your irrational, ad hominem raving is of no consequence.

You are clearly upset because the berserkers in Congress have proved impotent in conjuring up prosecutable evidence to sustain their baseless fatwa against the President.

You can still screech, "Lock him up! Lock him up!", of course, but you'd be far more likely to succeed with that approach in some shithole nation, not in the U.S.A., a nation of laws, and not of men.
Hey, Einstein. Congress can not bring charges. They present circumstantial evidence and the DoJ is supposed to look a that circumstantial evidence and identify a person of interest and investigate that person.
But the DoJ took a pass.
I know...that means there is no there there. Blah Blah Blah.
Pathetic.

And JOE did none of that

Hmm, but didn’t the ceo of burisma say he did? I guess that will have to be flushed out in due course. I mean, there are plenty of allegations that he got money from Ukraine as well as china.

The investigation will determine if he did or not, I suppose.

Hmm, but didn’t the ceo of burisma say he did? I guess that will have to be flushed out in due course. I mean, there are plenty of allegations that he got money from Ukraine as well as china.

The investigation will determine if he did or not, I suppose.
Did he or did he not?

Post a link

Hey, Einstein. Congress can not bring charges. They present circumstantial evidence and the DoJ is supposed to look a that circumstantial evidence and identify a person of interest and investigate that person.
But the DoJ took a pass.
I know...that means there is no there there. Blah Blah Blah.
Pathetic.
The pissy Trumpy residue in Congress is unable to conjure up any remotely-impeachable offenses by the President, nor has its futile investigations contrived anything to refer to the Justice Department for prosecution of the President.

If you believe they have and are incompetent or negligent, so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back