Ron DeSantis comes out in support of White Marine, Daniel Penny --- Urges People To Donate To His GiveSendGo

I like DeSantis. He shits on marxists just for the hell of it.... which is exactly what this banana shithole needs now. He's a good pinch hitter for Trump if we need him.

Imagine the top of your lineup is a stuttering shit clown, a mental patient that spent most of the year institutionalized, a brown slut with the intellect of a termite and the cleanup hitter is a failed bartender that was fired for stealing her co-worker's tips.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301:

7lm797.jpg

I could see restraining neery for a few minutes but for 15 minutes until dead? Plus there were others holding him down at the same time. We don't kill people as that is murder.

• Thanks
Reactions: iku
how many people here if on a subway car and seen someone beating up an old person would and im not saying it was this guy who died....
1..jump in to restrain the guy
2..move farther back in the car
3...take out your phone and start filming it
4...just sit back and watch...
just curious.....

If our society fought to keep nutballs and criminals off the streets people like Daniel wouldn't need any donations.

I could see restraining neery for a few minutes but for 15 minutes until dead? Plus there were others holding him down at the same time. We don't kill people as that is murder.
There were at least two other people involved in restraining him. He was obviously continuing to struggle with them until he passed out. If it had been a real choke hold, he would have passed out in 3-4 minutes. You may question the passengers' judgement, but there is absolutely no indication that he was intentionally killed.

Hopefully, he'll have enough left over after paying his lawyers, to use in the prison commissary.

This is good move by DeSantis. We should all donate to him so he can beat Alvin Bragg and his anti-White crusade against good Samaritans who defend the defenseless.

He didn't defend himself as far as I can see.
De Santis doesn't stand a chance.
Trump is the man for the job and the Democrats are scared shitless.

Actually Neely threatened everyone on the train. That other passengers helped Penny says that the restraint was justified.
verbal threats?

hard core sticks and stones will break my bones names will never hurt me?

Actually Neely threatened everyone on the train. That other passengers helped Penny says that the restraint was justified.
Reports have him standing up and throwing his shirt down and screaming that he didn't care about going to prison. I haven't read anything to suggest he specifically threatened anyone but even if he did, while that might be a reason to arrest him it isn't a reason to violently choke him from behind. Your right to self defense must be proportional to the threat you face in order to be reasonable.

how many people here if on a subway car and seen someone beating up an old person would and im not saying it was this guy who died....
just curious.....
I took my daughter to NYC to interview a college.
We rode the subway.
No one made eye contact.
There was shit smeared on the railing going up to the surface.
If in our subway car someone was beating an old person, I would have intervened
Then again, I took karate' training, just sayin' (I probably would have been arrested like Mr. Penny)

Reports have him standing up and throwing his shirt down and screaming that he didn't care about going to prison. I haven't read anything to suggest he specifically threatened anyone but even if he did, while that might be a reason to arrest him it isn't a reason to violently choke him from behind. Your right to self defense must be proportional to the threat you face in order to be reasonable.
oh shit man, he took his shirt off? Well god damn it, kill him. Stand your ground! No one wants to see man breasts!

just curious.....
That is the other side of the coin. And it happens a lot.

You don't know that the threats were only verbal.
I do.

Infact, this is what is being reported.... it got physical when he put the death hold on the passenger....

• Numerous people called to report a violent incident on the F train as ex-Marine Daniel Penny fatally restrained homeless man Jordan Neely on May 1

Forum List

Back