Jodi Arias Trial - Closing Arguments

She is attractive, regardless what our resident haters say

Some female criminals are cracker jacks. The gal who got away with killing her little one in Florida. Sarah Palin. Michelle Bachmann.

Some female criminals are cracker jacks. The gal who got away with killing her little one in Florida. Sarah Palin. Michelle Bachmann.
Women are emotional...they can't separate a given from their emotional state. Emotions skew them.

Sorry, I disagree. I don't think she's very attractive at all. She isn't "ugly" but she is at best average. She does have a cute figure though. :D

Women are emotional...they can't separate a given from their emotional state. Emotions skew them.

Lol. I think women have higher standards for "beauty" is all. :)

Sorry, I disagree. I don't think she's very attractive at all. She isn't "ugly" but she is at best average. She does have a cute figure though. :D

Thanks. Most guys would disagree. She can do nice things were her hair, her eyes are attractive, and she maintains a good posture. She seems somewhat intelligent. It's the gun and knife thing that worries most of us. although SSTAB and Mal are probably excited about those items.

Sort of sad...a woman was weeping in the background...it looks like Ms Arias was about to break out in tears as well. She will get her official sentence in about 30 days.

Thanks. Most guys would disagree. She can do nice things were her hair, her eyes are attractive, and she maintains a good posture. She seems somewhat intelligent. It's the gun and knife thing that worries most of us. although SSTAB and Mal are probably excited about those items.

I must disagree about her eyes. :D

Mistrial? Based on what?
Jury unable to reach a unanimous decision.

She's going to be sentenced to life without parole, I think. Good news. :D
I should send her a picture so she has something to fantasize about during those lonely nights behind bars.

:lol: You should do that. It would be funny.

That might violate her Constitutional Rights. Cruel and Unusual Punishment!

Mistrial? Based on what?

I should send her a picture so she has something to fantasize about during those lonely nights behind bars.

:lol: Oh come on! She's probably going to be very lonely. It's your big break! :D

She won't be lonely. She has all the voices in her head to keep her company. There'll also be Travis' ghost haunting her. :biggrin:

She won't be lonely. She has all the voices in her head to keep her company. There'll also be Travis' ghost haunting her. :biggrin:

Or the memory of him anyway. I know you wanted her to get the DP, but just think about it . . . once you're dead, it's all over. It could be a sweet release for some. It's probably much more difficult to live your life in a cell with not much to do but think about things. :)

Mistrial? Based on what?

Ha-ha! Jake Starkey agrees . . . cruel and unusual punishment. :D

Forum List

Back