Jodi Arias Trial - Closing Arguments

How is this joke of a trial still going on? Sentence the bitch and be done with it.

Jury returns Monday to continue deciding her fate. Hopefully they'll get it right this time and sentence her to death.

I think life without parole would be appropriate. Another thing about the death penalty, it is used so arbitrarily. I mean, a person like Jeffrey Dahmer gets no death penalty, but people want to put this woman to death? I think she is at least partially mentally ill and should be in jail for the rest of her life but not the death penalty. If we are to use the death penalty, I think it should be spared for the most heinous crimes, such as serial killers and mass murderers.

still no decision. She will live and experience freedom before she dies!

Jeffrey Dalmer was killed in prison. So will this insane bitch be. And what she did was indeed a heinous crime.

Jeffrey Dalmer was killed in prison. So will this insane bitch be. And what she did was indeed a heinous crime.

That's completely different than tax payer funded executions. I am anti death penalty. Her crime was bad but certainly not as heinous as some others who did not get the state-imposed death penalty. Personally, I feel very uncomfortable with the state having such powers over the people. The government is corrupt as hell, and many people have been railroaded. There are also innocent people in jail now, obviously. Maybe you don't give two craps about that, but I do.

That's completely different than tax payer funded executions. I am anti death penalty. Her crime was bad but certainly not as heinous as some others who did not get the state-imposed death penalty. Personally, I feel very uncomfortable with the state having such powers over the people. The government is corrupt as hell, and many people have been railroaded. There are also innocent people in jail now, obviously. Maybe you don't give two craps about that, but I do.
Nope. I don't give two craps about it. Bitch should die and NOT be in prison. I am very much FOR the death penalty. Get some of this scum off the face of the earth, says I.

Nope. I don't give two craps about it. Bitch should die and NOT be in prison. I am very much FOR the death penalty. Get some of this scum off the face of the earth, says I.

Look, I don't like her, nor do I feel any sympathy for her. I just don't agree with the death penalty. I've read too many stories about poor people being railroaded. I don't want the government having that kind of power over citizens. That's just my own personal opinion.

And mine is, I am FOR the death penalty. Hope that bitch gets fried cuz the needle meds are fucked up so they resort to the chair.

And mine is, I am FOR the death penalty. Hope that bitch gets fried cuz the needle meds are fucked up so they resort to the chair.
But you are a hateful bitch...karma has already called. You would think you would have learned your lesson.

Sixteen hours of deliberations so far. At least one or more juror won't cave in to the unanimous vote needed for the death penalty. I suspect the female jurors all are saying "'Give the lady the needle in her vagina." The guys are saying, "Nope good looking woman, can't waste that."

Sixteen hours of deliberations so far. At least one or more juror won't cave in to the unanimous vote needed for the death penalty. I suspect the female jurors all are saying "'Give the lady the needle in her vagina." The guys are saying, "Nope good looking woman, can't waste that."
LOL...so true. You would think it would be opposite...the ladies saying he deserved it while the men saying she is a psycho. Man, why am I attracted to psycho bitches?

No decision, the judge sent the jury back. they are going to preserve her life!

LOL...so true. You would think it would be opposite...the ladies saying he deserved it while the men saying she is a psycho. Man, why am I attracted to psycho bitches?

It's the avatar. It's driving you mad! :lol:

It's the avatar. It's driving you mad! :lol:
Look at those lips...wow!

She admitted to killing him, her DNA is all over the damn house, receipts and video cameras along her trail show her going there and heading away, neighbor saw her there, pictures from the camera prove it was her, and the jurors can't give her the damn death penalty yet? WTF!

Forum List

Back