Jobs are out there for people who really want to work.

KudoZ

Oct 23, 2012
I look in the paper and online everday and see tons of jobs and I ask why is it that these people who can't find a job aren't going for it? Back in the Depression, Americans would have taken anything that was offered.
Let's start with fastfood stores. They are always looking for people. Gas stations with convienence store also. Sign twillers start at ten buck as hour. Anything that is a labor or service industry is always looking for people.
Ok, you are too upty for that. Truck driving...they will pay to train you and will help finance your career as long as you dedicate yourself to paying them back. They need thousands of drivers right now.
The bottom line is Americans are too pampered. They need their daily diddies. The first words out of American's mouths are...I can't do that. And then they chew on Immigant's asses who march hundreds if not thousands of miles to do the jobs you can't handle and do it for half the price.
Quit whinning people.

So jobs just for Republicans, that doesn't seem fair. Aren't there jobs for those who don't want to work??? Say some government union job?

I look in the paper and online everday and see tons of jobs and I ask why is it that these people who can't find a job aren't going for it? Back in the Depression, Americans would have taken anything that was offered.
Let's start with fastfood stores. They are always looking for people. Gas stations with convienence store also. Sign twillers start at ten buck as hour. Anything that is a labor or service industry is always looking for people.
Ok, you are too upty for that. Truck driving...they will pay to train you and will help finance your career as long as you dedicate yourself to paying them back. They need thousands of drivers right now.
The bottom line is Americans are too pampered. They need their daily diddies. The first words out of American's mouths are...I can't do that. And then they chew on Immigant's asses who march hundreds if not thousands of miles to do the jobs you can't handle and do it for half the price.
Quit whinning people.

When you say "Americans are too....." Are you including yourself or do you live on Uranus?

Forum List

Back