Nearly 8.4 million people held multiple jobs in October, the Labor Department reported Friday.

No, he didn’t. The employer mandate has been in place since the end of the Obama administration without interruption. It was actually in effect for more of Trump’s term (all of it) than Obama’s.
Dream on. Remember I was in a business that called on many small businesses during those years and I was seeing the payrolls and bottom lines of those companies. I know what happened and the results of it--the very bad results when Obamacare went into effect, and the very good results when Trump removed the worst of those regulations.

Dream on. Remember I was in a business that called on many small businesses during those years and I was seeing the payrolls and bottom lines of those companies. I know what happened and the results of it--the very bad results when Obamacare went into effect, and the very good results when Trump removed the worst of those regulations.

And yet you’ve been under the mistaken impression (for years on end) that Trump rolled back the employer mandate? How is that possible?

And yet you’ve been under the mistaken impression (for years on end) that Trump rolled back the employer mandate? How is that possible?
It is possible because he did. That's why most jobs created in his Administration were good full time sector jobs with benefits as opposed to Obama's 98% part time jobs with limited or no benefits.

A thoroughly dishonest MSM downplays Trump's achievements by including 2020 and the COVID shutdown in their analysis of the Trump years. They also report two part time jobs vacated for one full time job as one job lost. That is so dishonest media who push that should lose their business licenses.

It is possible because he did. That's why most jobs created in his Administration were good full time sector jobs with benefits as opposed to Obama's 98% part time jobs with limited or no benefits.

…the jobs have benefits because the ACA requires that employers offer their employees health insurance. That’s the mandate you seem to mistakenly believe Trump removed.

Not playing that game otto. Please find somebody else to troll.
Not trolling, just asking what those amazing results of removing the individual penalty for not being insured.

Did it help rural hospitals deal with you fuckups in their emergency rooms with no insurance?

Did it help with healthcare insurance companies cover more people?

It was an attempt by republic pols to wound the increasingly popular PPACA.

Forum List

Back