Nearly 8.4 million people held multiple jobs in October, the Labor Department reported Friday.

Sure, are republic’s going to kill the gig economy by mandating usiness hire just 9-5 workers?

Jobs created are still jobs.

On the other hand I guess it’s good news for the former 1-term fuckup as 95% of the 2.9 million jobs that he lost were just temporary.
Only the most dumb of the dumbest would think that a smart comment.

Companies do that to avoid paying benefits.
Employers did that to avoid the horrendous policies, fines, and other retribution written into the Obamacare rules and regulations. Once Trump removed those punitive rules and regulations, pretty much everybody who wanted a full time job with benefits was able to find one.

Last edited:
Was it inflation that ended the Roman Empire.
The Roman Empire was defeated by an inadequate military that could not protect the vast area from all the invading barbarian armies. It was defeated by over dependence on slave labor, over expansion, over spending on the military and unneeded projects creating an inflationary economy, and political instability and corruption.

Hilarious sycophant.

The former 1-term fuckup talked about an infrastructure bill...President Biden passed one.

The former 1-term fuckup talked about bring jobs back to America...President Biden passed one into law. The former 1-term fuckup did pass a bill to give himself a tax break.

President Biden is better on unemployment, employment and GDP for the people of America.

While you have a pining for a global pandemic.
Trumps actually had infrastructure, Trump did bring jobs back. Biden is as big a failure as your post, and the American people know it!

The number of Americans working two or more jobs has reached its highest level since the pandemic’s start, new federal data show, a trend that suggests more of us are feeling inflation’s pinch.

Nearly 8.4 million people held multiple jobs in October, the Labor Department reported Friday. They represent 5.2% of the workforce, the largest share of moonlighters since January 2020.

Employment statistics show that 5.9% of women worked multiple jobs in October, compared with 4.7% of men. Roughly 5 million Americans held one full-time and one part-time job. Nearly 2 million held two part-time gigs. Another 1.1 million said they held jobs where the hours varied. Fewer than 400,000 held two full-time jobs.
I still think the democrats will talk more about politics even though "it's the economy stupid."

Trumps actually had infrastructure, Trump did bring jobs back. Biden is as big a failure as your post, and the American people know it!
What infrastructure did the former 1-term have?

What other than talking about re-shoring jobs did he actually accomplish?

President has two LAWS to show the American people.

What infrastructure did the former 1-term have?

What other than talking about re-shoring jobs did he actually accomplish?

President has two LAWS to show the American people.
Hmm so when democrats won't work with Trump it's called good, when Republicans won't work with Biden they are obstructing, his non infrastructure bill which was essentially the new green deal should have never been passed

Yep Biednomics is killing the middle class
The number of Americans working two or more jobs has reached its highest level since the pandemic’s start, new federal data show, a trend that suggests more of us are feeling inflation’s pinch.
I look at it for many as an opportunity, with ALL these available jobs, for many people to get ahead or pay for luxuries.

For me, I do online tutoring, I can make $40 a week or $200+ per week.
Doesn't sound like much, but at $800+ extra a month, from my home, during the hours I choose, I can use the extra cash to pay for the loan, insurance, and gas of that 'extra' vehicle I enjoy strictly for pleasure.

Hmm so when democrats won't work with Trump it's called good, when Republicans won't work with Biden they are obstructing, his non infrastructure bill which was essentially the new green deal should have never been passed
What infrastructure bill did republics push for under the former 1-term fuckup?

Such as the employers were required to provide a certain level of insurance for their employees and their employees' children to age 26 if there were 50 or more employees working 30+ hours a week. So employers didn't expand their work forces or hired only part time employees. Millions were forced into part time employment and lost the healthcare that they had when the employer and employees shared the expense or when the employer could choose the healthcare plan.

The paperwork requirements were also a nightmare for employers.

Last edited:
Such as the employers were required to provide a certain level of insurance for their employees and their employees' children to age 26 if there were 50 or more employees working 30+ hours a week. So employers didn't expand their work forces or hired only part time employees. Millions were forced into part time employment and lost the healthcare that they had when the employer and employees shared the expense or when the employer could choose the healthcare plan.

Trump didn’t remove that requirement, it’s been in place for the past decade, including throughout the entirety of his term.

The paperwork requirements were also a nightmare for employers.

What “paperwork requirements”?

Trump didn’t remove that requirement, it’s been in place for the past decade, including throughout the entirety of his term.

What “paperwork requirements”?
He did remove the penalty part of the requirements for employers with excellent results for America and Americans. And the paperwork requirements are far too complicated and lengthy to list here. I suggest you look it up.

He did remove the penalty part of the requirements for employers with excellent results for America and Americans. And the paperwork requirements are far too complicated and lengthy to list here. I suggest you look it up.
What results were they?

He did remove the penalty part of the requirements for employers with excellent results for America and Americans.

No, he didn’t. The employer mandate has been in place since the end of the Obama administration without interruption. It was actually in effect for more of Trump’s term (all of it) than Obama’s.

Forum List

Back