The American people are essentially indentured servants to the elites in the Washington Establishment.

The macistas and g5ers will wax poetic on the evils of big bad orange man but will happily jump in the booth and vote for a pedo.

Well, they're abortionists so it's not a stretch for them to support child rapists.

No.

Nor do I believe they're out to get us.
I didn't say they're "out to get us". On the contrary, they need our money. We can still enjoy our lives but our standard of living would be much higher if we weren't ruled by an oligarchy of crooks.

It's difficult, if not impossible, for a statist to ever acknowledge that government officials are motivated by their own self interests.

The same could be said for people in most nations, but let's stick to the U.S.

The Washington Establishment (hereafter "WE") taxes us to extremes and takes advantage of legitimate crises or creates them in order to steal more wealth from poor and middle-class Americans. They're never satiated. They work hand-in-hand with major corporations to further enrich one another. The WE approves allocating our money to endless programs involving private parties all linked to WE elites.

Meanwhile, the standard of living for the American people has gone down the toilet. People are looking to "Tiny Homes" because the WE has stolen so much of our wealth that many can no longer afford a regular home.

Have you ever noticed how all of the counties surrounding D.C. are among the richest in the nation? We are governed, controlled, and victimized by a consortium of very evil people.

The WE as you call it, is who we the people keep voting back into office.

Seems if any thing you say is true, it is a self inflicted wound

I do what I can to support truth and fairness in government, but I'm not a miracle worker. Besides, my faith teaches me that those in power have been placed there by God.

Romans 13:1-7
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, 4 for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for the authorities are ministers of God, attending to this very thing. 7 Pay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honor to whom honor is owed.
What do a bunch of Romans have to do with our country?

Let them handle their own country

The same could be said for people in most nations, but let's stick to the U.S.

The Washington Establishment (hereafter "WE") taxes us to extremes and takes advantage of legitimate crises or creates them in order to steal more wealth from poor and middle-class Americans. They're never satiated. They work hand-in-hand with major corporations to further enrich one another. The WE approves allocating our money to endless programs involving private parties all linked to WE elites.

Meanwhile, the standard of living for the American people has gone down the toilet. People are looking to "Tiny Homes" because the WE has stolen so much of our wealth that many can no longer afford a regular home.

Have you ever noticed how all of the counties surrounding D.C. are among the richest in the nation? We are governed, controlled, and victimized by a consortium of very evil people.
No one is preventing you from bettering yourself and your circumstances.

we are much more than indentured servants

We are told what we can say, we no longer have free speech.

We are being jailed, for attending a political rally.

Our towns and cities are being invaded by foreigners

Food is so expensive, the middle class qualifies for food stamps, ebt

Fuel is so expensive, winter bankrupts the middle class

Democrats, and a bunch of Republicans, are all tyrants and have no place in this world.
You’re an indentured servant to bad RW media narratives. It’s ruined you.

we are much more than indentured servants

We are told what we can say, we no longer have free speech.

We are being jailed, for attending a political rally.

Our towns and cities are being invaded by foreigners

Food is so expensive, the middle class qualifies for food stamps, ebt

Fuel is so expensive, winter bankrupts the middle class

Democrats, and a bunch of Republicans, are all tyrants and have no place in this world.
Snowflake

Forum List

Back